XP
Country
Portugal

Amuro-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
usbloadergx doesnt make anything.. nintendont is its own app, all usbloadergx does is activate nintendont settings...
yes, however the USB Loader GX can be customized, and there are games that if you put progressive in the pure application it does not work, but with the USB Loader GX yes, later I will make a video showing it, an example is Resident Evil Zero, which in the Nintendont application it does not work in progressive (black screen) and in the customization of the USB loader GX yes: video mode: disc, force progressive: yes, patch pal 50: yes

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes, however the USB Loader GX can be customized, and there are games that if you put progressive in the pure application it does not work, but with the USB Loader GX yes, later I will make a video showing it, an example is Resident Evil Zero, which in the Nintendont application it does not work in progressive (black screen) and in the customization of the USB loader GX yes: video mode: disc, force progressive: yes, patch pal 50: yes
that is for wii games...

nintendont works on its own buble.
Also imo just because a game starts it doesnt mean its 480p, nintendont probably ignores alot of usbloadergx settings due to them being outdated compared to nintendont new settings menu listing, unless you can excatly be sure its 480p it might not be, it will be 480i , also all those settings are on nintendont menu itself too, usbloadergx cant touch nintendont kernel unlike wii games where usbloadergx mods the games themselves.

Reactions: Amuro-san

Amuro-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
that is for wii games...

nintendont works on its own buble.
Also imo just because a game starts it doesnt mean its 480p, nintendont probably ignores alot of usbloadergx settings due to them being outdated compared to nintendont new settings menu listing, unless you can excatly be sure its 480p it might not be, it will be 480i , also all those settings are on nintendont menu itself too, usbloadergx cant touch nintendont kernel unlike wii games where usbloadergx mods the games themselves.
the interlaced lines do not appear, when I set it to 576i or 480i they get interlaced lines (my TV appears)
sorry for the bad recording, I will make another better recording

andreaaaaa

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So... I try to change theme and this appear... What should i do?

Attachments

• IMG_20231109_175259.jpg
    IMG_20231109_175259.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty