Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not really time based, I moved the BIOS fade out to an earlier position in the code so it won't be conflicting with a loop that shows the screen you saw. I tested this build on my sister's wii.

Gotcha. Thanks! I just tested it on mine and it worked beautifully. :)

Sithel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
send0r, I assume your website will always have the latest version but is there any other way to tell what version I have? I don't see any version number in the properties of the file.

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
send0r, I assume your website will always have the latest version but is there any other way to tell what version I have? I don't see any version number in the properties of the file.
Yes on my Website is always the latest available version. For now, the only way to test which Version you have is to execute the dol. I will add a Version 'counter' to the Website this Week :)

Last edited by send0r,

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
r386 is online aswell as the version is now shown on the website :)

@AbdallahTerro there is a version.txt on the server now. For editing the version number on the website just change the version in the textfile ;)
Thanks for the website update, only thing I would add in the "Features" is "custom game loader themes" for all games otherwise it's perfect :P

Reactions: send0r

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Done. Please check if correct :P
" Available for downloading are specifically designed Loader Themes for every game. They are located in the boot.dol folder named [GameID4].png. "

"Custom game background loader themes are available for download for ALL GC games, They will appear when the game boots and come with or without a loading bar"\

:)

Reactions: send0r

send0r

Trophies
Website
www.send0r.de
XP
Country
Germany
" Available for downloading are specifically designed Loader Themes for every game. They are located in the boot.dol folder named [GameID4].png. "

"Custom game background loader themes are available for download for ALL GC games, They will appear when the game boots and come with or without a loading bar"\

:)
Done again, thank you:)

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...