Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
HERE

is where you would get the files you would switch out in devkitpro to compile nintendont with ustealth compatibility
It is already linked in the first post. It is not the same post but the mediafire link is the same.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't do any compatibility updates for awhile. Let someone play my Wii U and they decided they were going to format my drive. RIP over 1 terabyte in files

At times like this I wish UStealth was in every version released.

depending on how the drive was originally formatted you might be able to unformat the drive.

Reactions: Onion_Knight

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formats never wipe data. They just repoint the value for free space to the beginning of the "sector" and then you would proceed to overwrite over your old data. This is how I understand it.

dapuginto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open HIDTest (link in the first post) check what PID and VID is detected, then compare it to your controller.ini and change it if it's different. If it is, you should also use HIDTest to make sure the buttons are correctly configured as they may be different as well.
Alright cool thanks! You guys are super helpful.

dreamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
here are two games i tested. they weren't on the compatibility list:

Disney's Hide and Sneak (USA)
Sources: 1:1 ISO and Shrunked Image
Region: USA
Nintendont Build: v.130
Loader: USB Loader GX v.1229
DSP: DSP v3
Memory Card Support: Yes
Widescreen 480p Support: Yes
Shrunk: Not Working / Shrunk Size: 415 MB
Issues: Freezing at memory card checking screen

Disney's Hide and Sneak (Europe)
Sources: 1:1 ISO and Shrunked Image
Region: Europe
Nintendont Build: v.130
Loader: USB Loader GX v.1229
Memory Card Support: Yes
Widescreen 480p Support: Yes
Shrunk: Not Working / Shrunk Size: 594 MB
Issues: Freezing at memory card checking screen

note: both releases are working fine with Dios Mios.

Reactions: MassiveRican

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most important feature is having all games run like they should.

No. When users who don't have a stupid 3rd party adapter to play with a wired controller can't play any games at all: the most important feature is wiimote / classic controller support.

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
This. This is the single most important feature that is not currently available.
What's the most important feature is subjective.
For me, most of the games I personally want to play right now are working... and I have a Wii(and a Wii U) and use a GameCube controller... so the most important feature for me would be getting AudioStream games playing music.

That doesn't make it the "Single most important feature" it's just what would make MY life a little better. But guess what? My priorities are not to the benefit of everyone and the devs that have the knowledge to make improvements will do what they think is important.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah the overal priority is getting the games to work then more controllers and then everything else, im preety sure almost everyone has a hid controller somewhere around the house or a gamecube controller if you use a BC wii.

TGE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No. When users who don't have a stupid 3rd party adapter to play with a wired controller can't play any games at all: the most important feature is wiimote / classic controller support.
Or just get yourself a damn HID USB controller for 10 to 15 bucks and stop complaining about bluetooth support.

TGE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Playing games with a wired controller is ghetto. Stop getting butthurt just because your stupid audio streaming games don't work.
I don't play audio streaming games, I play games that freeze randomly every 30 minutes.
Besides, who are you to say that I'm butthurt, you're the one complaining about bluetooth support.

Reactions: pokeparadox

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
Playing games with a wired controller is ghetto. Stop getting butthurt just because your stupid audio streaming games don't work.
I sincerely hope you come to try playing a broken "stupid audio streaming game" And I also hope that somehow that it's not very popular and the devs never fix it, just because of your "I'm more entitled attitude"

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't play audio streaming games, I play games that freeze randomly every 30 minutes.
Besides, who are you to say that I'm butthurt, you're the one complaining about bluetooth support.

I didn't complain about it. I merely said it was the most important unavailable feature. That's when you jumped all over my balls about compatibility. According to the compatibility chart, nearly all of the big first party titles seem to be playable without many problems. Most people only care about playing these titles. Additionally, I'm willing to bet adding new controller features is way less taxing and time consuming than fixing individual game compatibility.

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sincerely hope you come to try playing a broken "stupid audio streaming game" And I also hope that somehow that it's not very popular and the devs never fix it, just because of your "I'm more entitled attitude"

You're the one who thinks fixing compatibility for an obscure title is more important than controller features.... and I'm the one with the entitled attitude?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn