Hacking nintendont and wario inc issue

gcb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i've dumped it a dozen times, tried a dozen different HDDs (i'm now using a pendrive that has 100% compatibility with every other game. played all other games and never got any "turn off and consult your manual" bug)

when playing wario ware inc on latest nintendont and latest ios58 i it will halt the game, and play always the same buzzing sound on the speaker. the halt happens at completely random moments. can be from the moment i select the video type (interlaced etc) all the way down to the middle of a minigame.

The compatibility wiki says that both US and EU versions are compatible with versions much older than mine. and no issue is noted.

i tried with native controllers. With and without emulated memory card. etc. nothing seems to change this randomness except for the GBA link controller. If i am using the GBA as a controller, then the halt will always happen as soon as i press start on the GBA.

i'm using the US iso. and my dump md5 matches the md5 at redump database. and every other game works perfectly.

any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.