ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll buy a copy of DKCR, but that's probably about it. Honestly not all that interested in anything else.

I actually preferred DKC games over the original mario games.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
With my new "no piracy" rule it looks like I'll be only able to play a couple of these titles...

"I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue." (Airplane)

And here, I just softmodded my system. You can live vicariously through me if you like.
wink.gif

mightymage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harry potter for sure for me i love the hell out of the wizard
ddr donkey kong pokemon fifa epic mickey cod and hawx all look good

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
No temp love for Doctor Who then?

Nah, theres some amazing games on that list, i havnt touched my wii for a while (its all about teh halo) but with force unleashed now out, and all the stuff on this list my xbox is gonna be untouched for a while.

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
On the WiiWare front, Super Meat Boy, which was arleady released on Xbox Live Arcade, is headed to WiiWare and PC/Mac in November. WiiWare file size limit's a *****. A November release on Steam is still set. Just in case you need an incentive to play it twice/thrice: each version has four exclusive unlockable characters. (Not to mention the compies' level editor, but that's not for this topic.)

QUOTE said:
No temp love for Doctor Who then?
Nah, the Sarah Jane Adventures episode "Death of the Doctor" is enough of a Doctor fix 'till the 2010 Christmas special with its sheer RTD character-driven brillance. (Oh, and being a total Who fanboy-pleasing nerdgasmer.)

synergy_solid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw a few copies of FlingSmash with the Wii Remote Plus in the display case of a local store. I didn't realize is wasn't supposed to be released until the 7th. If it had included a Wii Remote Plus in a color other than black, I might have tried to buy it.

Euriz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, my wii got a little dusty after Super Mario Galaxy 2
But now I cant decide what I'm gonna play, Sonic Colours, Golden Eye , Epic Mickey etc.
Even after my personally disappointments with NBA Jam (Okay it was the same gameplay like the Classic one, loved it as a kid, thought i would love it again, but I was really bored after a short time.. but I guess thats just me), Metroid Other M, Smackdown vs Raw 2011.. I don't care, finally the Third Party Companys give more than a shit about real gamers for the Wii!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9