Nintendo to broadcast another Nindies Showcase next week

If you're a fan of indie games, you'll be excited to know that Nintendo is planning on hosting another Nindies Showcase stream. On August 28th at 9 am PT, we'll be able to get a look at some of the upcoming independent games scheduled to release on the Nintendo Switch, including some of which that haven't been announced yet. The stream will be covered here on GBAtemp, where we'll summarize all the main topics and reveals. If you want to watch it live, you can tune in on Nintendo's YouTube account, linked above, or at their official site, below.

:arrow: Source

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch is missing gold titles like Risk of Rain and Awesomenauts, and proper adhoc support for both of them (or/and cross play) would make them instantly better than the ps4 version.
So... here's some hope!

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Party, Pokemon, and Smash are the big ones. Pokemon's having information shown bit by bit on official accounts, Mario Party had a treehouse video released today, and Smash had 90% of the E3 presentation dedicated to it, as well as a recent direct just for it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for a big Direct too, but the big titles are getting information shown in their own ways.
Well when you put it that way, I guess you're right. This is gonna make me sound MOAR entitled but none of those are heavy hitters personally so I've been waiting for something else. Of course, I'm one person and everyone else is hype for Smash so I'll stay quiet.

Expect a Direct on the first or second week of September.
Put it on 4chan so people will believe you ;)

Reactions: Scarlet

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is Nintendo going to announce an eShop purge? The eShop is like 90% indie shovelware right now. Finding a good game is like finding a needle in a haystack.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I just want to hear more about Atlus, Capcom, Level-5 and SE, not some no name developer with game that look like it was make by homebrewster in the basement.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is Nintendo going to announce an eShop purge? The eShop is like 90% indie shovelware right now. Finding a good game is like finding a needle in a haystack.
That's modern gaming in a nutshell since there are just as many shovelware AAA games out there. Switch has like 1/4th the indie collection of XB1/PS4 so far too, which means only 1/4th the shovelware.

Last edited by Xzi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ