Nintendo Switch firmware update 9.2.0 released

nintendo-switch-3-656x369.jpg

Hey hey, it's time for the first stability update of the year. The Nintendo Switch has just received a firmware update, which brings the console to FW version 9.2.0. Per usual, this is a minor update that officially only offers the typical system stability improvements, with SciresM mentioning that the changes in this firmware are "completely trivial", with a compatible Atmosphere update due later tonight.

Ver. 9.2.0 (Released March 2, 2020)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

:arrow: Source

Danker301090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At least this will force the team behind Atmosphere to update as I wanted the number to jump since the End of Jan. I been having radomn crashes as of late and no way to get nightly builds as such.

Nym5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone confirm if it's safe to update Sysnand to 9.2 if I have SX OS emunand on 9.1?

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Your kidding right?

After Nintendo flopped trying to re invent zelda and (i dont care what the fanboys say) they took 2 generations to give us that crock of crap, over sized, empty map, with fuck all but run aimlessly doing repetetive shrines, no story, nothing story driven....... get my drift.

Ohh yea, metroid was handed over to another studio, because all nintendo know is how to recycle the same shit (now points at all the wii u lazy ports of 1st party titles, or the odd one thats basically same crap).

The switch has yet again been anothet typical nintendo let down, getting old ports form 2001 and older.

Just wish we could go back to the days when nintendo didnt put bullshit gimmicks, cutting costs and actually released next gen hardware capable of running todays games, not having to wait decades to play it again, when come that time you can (if you want to use the arguement of missing it first time), can pick it up for less than £5.
Everything that you said was invalidated at "your kidding"

Reactions: btaggs

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just give me a webbrowser without having to change the dns. The 3DS has one

You know why it doesn't have one right?

Cause hacks, they know they can't really make it secure if they did add one, looking at the 3ds/wiiu using browser exploits, not to mention the ps3 and ps4

D

Deleted User

all those stability updates should have stopped drifting years ago, or is it not enough stability?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if it's safe to update Sysnand to 9.2 if I have SX OS emunand on 9.1?

SX OS 2.9.4 is released wie FW 9.2.0 support

If you've ever installed a theme on your emunand, or the Autoloader, you need to delete them or SX will throw an error 2168-0002.

Autoloader: sxos/titles/00FF0012656180FF <- for sure, delete this if it exists
Theme: sxos/titles/0100000000001000 <- Do not confuse this with 0100000000010000.

Last edited by urherenow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?