Nintendo Switch firmware update 9.2.0 released

nintendo-switch-3-656x369.jpg

Hey hey, it's time for the first stability update of the year. The Nintendo Switch has just received a firmware update, which brings the console to FW version 9.2.0. Per usual, this is a minor update that officially only offers the typical system stability improvements, with SciresM mentioning that the changes in this firmware are "completely trivial", with a compatible Atmosphere update due later tonight.

Ver. 9.2.0 (Released March 2, 2020)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

:arrow: Source

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why would a 3 year old member make stuffs up?

There is a 12 year member who consistently spouts garbage and is totally unreliable.

Thanks for clarifying that you are the source, and not just repeating what someone said on some other thread.

I prefer devs and people who release patches to be the source before I make system changes, tbh.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you sincerely arguing that time spent on firmware updates literally takes away from time spent on Metroid Prime 4's development? Even if the exact same people are responsible for both, have you ever worked at a large company? If you're going to worry about the trivial amount of time it takes to program a firmware update, you might as well start complaining when the employees take too much leave, use the bathroom, etc.
Nope, I am just venting my frustration.
Nintendo isnt doing Metroid Prime 4 thats all Retro Studios
Retro Studios = Nintendo

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn Nintendo, put your damn work on Metroid Prime 4.
Your kidding right?

After Nintendo flopped trying to re invent zelda and (i dont care what the fanboys say) they took 2 generations to give us that crock of crap, over sized, empty map, with fuck all but run aimlessly doing repetetive shrines, no story, nothing story driven....... get my drift.

Ohh yea, metroid was handed over to another studio, because all nintendo know is how to recycle the same shit (now points at all the wii u lazy ports of 1st party titles, or the odd one thats basically same crap).

The switch has yet again been anothet typical nintendo let down, getting old ports form 2001 and older.

Just wish we could go back to the days when nintendo didnt put bullshit gimmicks, cutting costs and actually released next gen hardware capable of running todays games, not having to wait decades to play it again, when come that time you can (if you want to use the arguement of missing it first time), can pick it up for less than £5.

Reactions: Deleted User

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your kidding right?

After Nintendo flopped trying to re invent zelda and (i dont care what the fanboys say) they took 2 generations to give us that crock of crap, over sized, empty map, with fuck all but run aimlessly doing repetetive shrines, no story, nothing story driven....... get my drift.

Ohh yea, metroid was handed over to another studio, because all nintendo know is how to recycle the same shit (now points at all the wii u lazy ports of 1st party titles, or the odd one thats basically same crap).

The switch has yet again been anothet typical nintendo let down, getting old ports form 2001 and older.

Just wish we could go back to the days when nintendo didnt put bullshit gimmicks, cutting costs and actually released next gen hardware capable of running todays games, not having to wait decades to play it again, when come that time you can (if you want to use the arguement of missing it first time), can pick it up for less than £5.
Never lose hope. (and you'll get disappointed)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think star trek picard is okay, but it's not really star trek. it's too dark, and I just don't think star trek works as a serialized drama. I"m more into episodes.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think star trek picard is okay, but it's not really star trek. it's too dark, and I just don't think star trek works as a serialized drama. I"m more into episodes.

oh, i could handle dark if it was done when necessary but its more of a sop with bad writing and acting. and could you tell me the story/plot so far because its impossible?

and he's not the same Picard he a wimp, a baby and he doesn't really affect the story you could done it without him

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hear Star Trek Discovery has one more season then its cancelled and I don't see Picard lasting any longer than Discovery did

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't really get into either. it might be fine if star trek was always that way (serialized), but it's too weird. it kinda reminds me of the take they did with stargate universe. however, I was starting to get into it during its second season, then it was cancelled.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I read that there's another star trek show on the horizon dealing with section 31.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one