Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Staff edit- we have another thread in the 3ds section
http://gbatemp.net/topic/334635-dedicated-expansion-slide-pad-nintendo-3ds-ll/

GamesRadar have reported on the newly released pictures of the circle pad pro which will fit the 3DSXL. There is no word on if it will appear outside Japan.
Here it is, alongside the original 3DS + Circle Pad Pro for comparison. (Hint: It's the bigger one on the left)

ec52bcddfdec0776905fcd18dd43fc821a510de8.jpg__620x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
At least the contours seem somewhat more ergonomic. Though I still stand by my stance that the 3DS (XL) should have had a 2nd circle pad integrated in the first place. LOL
If only this could integrate an extra battery too :)

Anyway, I am wondering if Nyko will release their take which will boost battery life. It would be interesting to see what they will come up with.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
huuuhaah! what a joke nintendo! why didn't they just put the dam thing built in and save us the waste of having to upgrade later on when they release a newer model with it built in? nintendo are starting to turn into apple.

Reactions: 2 people

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Surely they could have taken this time to redesign the thing. I could have given them a far better design that both of those.
They could but knowing nintendo's philosophy they won't because if it works then don't change it just modify it slightly and say its awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright