Nintendo of Canada- NX info coming this fall!

qvBGWRIm.jpg

We decided to focus on Zelda,” he said, referring to Nintendo’s E3 2016 showcase. “We’ll talk about the NX this Fall. At that time, it will be one hundred percent NX. There, it is one hundred percent Zelda.”

Sadly we never got the E3 surprise NX announcement we wanted. However, it seems like we will get info during the fall possibly during the Tokyo Game Show or a Nintendo Direct.
:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,
D

Deleted User

It'll be bad with the only thing going for it being exclusive first party games /end

Last edited by ,

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doesnt matter how bad the console is, I will buy it!!!
I actually like the gimmicks. I think the Wii should've come with an normal contoller to since the Wiimote is awkward feeling if you're playing a game that doesn't rely on a lot of motion controls. The Wii U gamepad I love too. Offscreen play is cool and the use in certain games as inventory management (and similar menu based options) was nice, and I like Splatoon using the touch screen for jumping to teammates. It would've been a lot better if it were lighter and ZL/ZR weren't placed in such a bad spot.

Reactions: Rizzorules

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"My name is Reggie, I'm about kicking ass, I'm about taking names, and we're about making games."

"We decided to focus on Zelda... we’ll talk about the NX this Fall. At that time, it will be one hundred percent NX.”

God, Reggie, what will it take for me to believe you this time? :glare:

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E3 felt like the perfect time to have revealed something as important as the next system especially with the Wii U being at an all time low.

I hope this delay in info pays off somehow.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I doesnt matter how bad the console is, I will buy it!!!
You, and consumers like you, are the problem. If you'll buy the console no matter how bad it is, you're basically telling Nintendo that not only you don't care about the quality of the product, you're also willing to proclaim that you'll pay for it in advance, without knowing anything about it whatsoever. This gives them zero motivation to improve as they know they'll make a sale, even if they give you an empty box. You're signalling that they already have your money, so they don't need to work for it. At this point, the brand matters more than the product, and that's not conducive to progress. That's not a healthy company-consumer relationship, it sounds more like dependency.

I love Nintendo, but if their system sucks, I'm not buying it new. I'll pick it up from the bargain bin or a pre-owned pile, anything but give them money for a shitty job. They need to earn it.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think IF (and thats a big IF) they announce something thats worth buying I'll still wait at least a year before making a decision to purchase the system. I made the mistake of buying the Wii U thinking there would be a lot of new game releases but that never happened. In fact since buying the system the only games I play the most are gamecube games.

That said there's so many rumors about the system that it's hard to know which is true and which is made up fanboy crap. At this point in time the only thing that matters is if the system will succeed where the Wii U failed.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Hype Train is starting to ride! I just want to know if the NX has Wii U compatibility.. And if it isn't another Wii U drama.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cause gamestop corporate probably threatened to not carry the system and accessories. With walmart and best buy getting rid of their gaming and home videos sections by March of 2018 in the US, they need as much shelf space as possible.
Really? Do you have a source for that? The bestbuy and walmart part.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Do you have a source for that? The bestbuy and walmart part.

It has been over two years since they released statements regarding the discontinuation of video games and home video. Best Buy I know delayed there's. They were supposed to be back to selling only car and home electronics a year ago. Some of my local Walmarts have the video game racks for sale. And their DVD and Blu ray selections continue to shrink as well.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

E3 felt like the perfect time to have revealed something as important as the next system especially with the Wii U being at an all time low.

I hope this delay in info pays off somehow.
Nintendo's E3 this year was dreadful. -.-" Don't even know why Nintendo bothers to go since they separate themselves from the rest and all they do is announce two games, well, mostly talk just about one so that's really wonderful!

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys it is going to be gimmicks all the way they already said they do not care about power, they already said it is not a replacement for the wii u or the 3DS ,they already said it will be "a new way of playing" they already said they want to suspend mass production because muh VR
couple that with all the rumors of handhelds, single screen and carts and what do you have?

a PS vita like single screen handheld portable console with equivalent to google daydream certification that can hook up to your TV either via a cable or some wireless dongle adapter or both , is cart based and has a samsung gear VR adapter thingie to snap into for VR (to be released at a later date)

Last edited by weatMod,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yfw its a hardware add-on for the wii u akin to segas 32x

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

guys it is going to be gimmicks all the way they already said they do not care about power, they already said it is not a replacement for the wii u or the 3DS ,they already said it will be "a new way of playing" they already said they want to suspend mass production because muh VR
couple that with all the rumors of handhelds, single screen and carts and what do you have?

a PS vita like single screen handheld portable console with equivalent to google daydream certification that can hook up to your TV either via a cable or some wireless dongle adapter or both , is cart based and has a samsung gear VR adapter thingie to snap into for VR (to be released at a later date)

when did they ever say that about vr?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts