Nintendo of Canada- NX info coming this fall!

qvBGWRIm.jpg

We decided to focus on Zelda,” he said, referring to Nintendo’s E3 2016 showcase. “We’ll talk about the NX this Fall. At that time, it will be one hundred percent NX. There, it is one hundred percent Zelda.”

Sadly we never got the E3 surprise NX announcement we wanted. However, it seems like we will get info during the fall possibly during the Tokyo Game Show or a Nintendo Direct.
:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

LuigiBlood

Mage Robot
Trophies
Website
luigiblood.neocities.org
XP
Country
France
No it isn't. NX info is coming "by the end of this year". Damn clickbait title and fake translation.
The source article was edited to say "end of the year". But I've seen it before the change, and it clearly said Fall.

Last edited by LuigiBlood,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Even if the source was written in French it wouldn't be had to find someone to translate it properly but the everyone's reporting as Fall (Autumn) so that'll be when.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You, and consumers like you, are the problem. If you'll buy the console no matter how bad it is, you're basically telling Nintendo that not only you don't care about the quality of the product, you're also willing to proclaim that you'll pay for it in advance, without knowing anything about it whatsoever. This gives them zero motivation to improve as they know they'll make a sale, even if they give you an empty box. You're signalling that they already have your money, so they don't need to work for it. At this point, the brand matters more than the product, and that's not conducive to progress. That's not a healthy company-consumer relationship, it sounds more like dependency.

I love Nintendo, but if their system sucks, I'm not buying it new. I'll pick it up from the bargain bin or a pre-owned pile, anything but give them money for a shitty job. They need to earn it.
Sorry mate,i was thinking in buying the deluxe edition but now i will just buy the basic one, i hope they learn of this lesson!! :evil::rofl2:

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry mate,i was thinking in buying the deluxe edition but now i will just buy the basic one, i hope they learn of this lesson!! :evil::rofl2:
Consumers collectively have more pull than all the board members put together, and if we stopped sucking on Nintendo's teet just a couple of years ago, all of this "it's always been about the content" bullshit could've been prevented. It's a relatively new development that came about because of the Wii - Nintendo sniffed money in selling sub-par hardware with a gimmick and they've been capitalizing on it ever since. There's a difference between using tried-and-true technology like they have with the GB line and using deprecated technology that even IBM removed from their roadmap (the PPC7xx family is a line of processors from 1997, you would think that after almost 20 years it'd be high time to move on) like they have with the Wii U. Like I said, if the NX sucks, I'll buy it for the sake of my collection, but I'll make sure that Nintendo doesn't get any money from that purchase. The only way to establish meaningful dialogue with a corporation, a profit-driven entity, is through money - that's just the way the cookie crumbles. If they don't get the message, the hardware division can go out of business for all I care - they're clearly better software developers anyways. The IP's won't die, they'll just be available on better platforms.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know for sure if NX will be compatible with Amiibo?
Also, I know NX is just a codename, anyone know any rumor about a potential name for the console?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As excited as I am for this, I just have to say this one thing: Nintendo of fucking Canada?
hey? what about canada?

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey? what about canada?
Nintendo of Canada seemed like the absolute last branch of Nintendo to make such an announcement. That's not to say Canada doesn't deserve it, nor that Nintendo of Canada isn't as "good" (for lack of a better term) as the other branches; rather, they're typically the ones to carry a message - up until now, I haven't heard them announce something so huge before all the other branches. Viva la Canada, I suppose!

EDIT: At least, before the other branches spread their word fast enough to reach me; a U.S. citizen.

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ