Gaming Nintendo Direct Leaked Game?

D

Deleted_171835

But OoT wasn't downgraded, and the framerate was increased to 30 instead of the choppy 18.
I'm talking about TWEWY iOS when I said downgraded. The battle system is messed up there due to the nature of the platform (one screen, no buttons).

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So GBAtemp complains about a $20 TWEWY port/remake but creams itself over a possible $40 Majora's Mask remake-port?

God I hate this site.

Anyway ignore this comment, don't let me derail you.

The site hates you back :P

Majora's Mask was probably my favorite Zelda, and I played it so long ago....I wouldn't mind a port with a decent graphic update.

Reactions: 1 person

Sylantemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone already said it, but this has been confirmed fake. The maker of that screenshot came forward and admitted to it.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
While this would be awesome, It will also crush the hopes and dreams of all the people that really wanted a new Zelda.
Myself included.

Just because one team is (might be) working on a remake, that doesn't stop another team working on a new game. Though obviously they won't be released close together so if the remake is being done, it does mean there won't be a NEW Zelda for a while yet. Though that's looking to be the case anyway so....

I've said it before and I will say it again, Majora's Mask wouldnt really work as a portable game unless it was changed to such a degree the original gameplay would suffer
Why is that? I think it would work to the same degree Ocarina worked o.o

the save system mm used more than anything, I don't reckon would transfer well to a portable system.OOT while not perfect did allow you to save near enough anywhere you wanted making it a better suitted fit to a portable

And they couldn't change the save system in a remake because _____________ ______________ ?

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Meanwhile at Game.com HQ;

201-tee-hee-link.jpg

"Tee hee hee! They are actually believing it!"

Reactions: 2 people

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While this would be awesome, It will also crush the hopes and dreams of all the people that really wanted a new Zelda.
Myself included.

Just because one team is (might be) working on a remake, that doesn't stop another team working on a new game. Though obviously they won't be released close together so if the remake is being done, it does mean there won't be a NEW Zelda for a while yet. Though that's looking to be the case anyway so....

I've said it before and I will say it again, Majora's Mask wouldnt really work as a portable game unless it was changed to such a degree the original gameplay would suffer
Why is that? I think it would work to the same degree Ocarina worked o.o

the save system mm used more than anything, I don't reckon would transfer well to a portable system.OOT while not perfect did allow you to save near enough anywhere you wanted making it a better suitted fit to a portable

And they couldn't change the save system in a remake because _____________ ______________ ?

because the game had a certain tention and atmosphere that worked due to the 3 day system and the save system. keep in mind I never said it couldn't be changed, I only said MM wouldn't really work as a portable game, and that is an opinion, not a fact

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
MM consisted mostly of side quests rather than dungeons - I hated MM with a passion and I didn't buy the 3DS to play remakes.......

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
30 minutes in Powerpoint? Look at what I did in 5 minutes just by editing the source.

X1Ajo.png

(Changed http://www.game.co.u...entifier=200101 since it didn't have an image. Can probably put your own images in through the source. Everybody go ahead and make your own)

edit: I MEAN I TOTALLY DIDN'T FAKE THIS GUYS! THEY JUST TOOK THE PAGE DOWN AS I POSTED!

Reactions: 3 people

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm thread full of fanboys and haters on gbatemp...
meh nothing new here
anyway I'm actually looking forward to seeing a MM remake as I never owned it on the n64.
I could easlily throw down $10 to get the VC version but I can't say I'm particularly fond of the controls and the after looking at the game from a friend's house the graphics don't look to good on a HD tv. Honestly though, if Nintendo doesn't add some serious content to the game I'll just put on my later day list and get it when it drops to $10 in a year

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you're not the only one who thinks this, lol.. Um, Pingouin7, you do realize that a lot of the Zelda playerbase are fans who loved titles such as OoT and MM, right..? If it gets released, people are going to buy it for nostalgic purposes, additional content, and better graphics; honestly, I loved OoT 3D, they did a great job with porting it over and the graphics were sexy, I just didn't like the fact they forced people to beat it once to play Master Quest, because most hardcore Zelda fans have already played Master Quest.

What world do you live in? I mean, come on! Nintendo adding extra content...that requires effort......pft! Another game unlocked at the end doesn't count, that is yet another port.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has to be a mistake.

Quite a big mistake then

It's very possible; if Nintendo were to re-release Majora's Mask, it would be an instant seller. Look at the other times they've re-released Majora's Mask and OoT.....instant millions.

They would not buy my heart with it.
I am not a big Zelda fan but i would rather see a new zelda game then a remake.
Only really old games needs remakes, that's how i think a remakes should be done
but why does it always have to be one or the other? ninteno has got realy lazy and greedy, they could do both really easily, they should release it AND a new zelda ,and i would really like to see wind waker ported too , i have some mpo files of it people made they look great in 3d

and also if they can release the new smb as an e-shop dl then they can certainly release n64 ports as e-shop dl

seriously for the amount of time ds has been out vc selection id really rather pathetic, why does ninty hoarde and slooooooowwwwlllyy mead out old content ,just release it already .. shit

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More ports. Great. Why not make a NEW Zelda game for the 3DS instead of some damn ports?

Is this the new handheld generation goes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok