Gaming Nintendo Direct Leaked Game?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do you know they're cheesy if you don't know what they could have added? It's like saying that every expansion done to the Pokemon remakes are cheesy and unnecessary. And no, I am not mad, just a little disappointed that they didn't add much more to make it feel more new.

I think It would be pretty cool if they added orange league to Firered and Leafgreen.

XXXw0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh I absolutely abhor how each recent Zelda title has to incorporate some gimmicky feature of the console it was made for.
That's probably why I'd personally prefer a port over a new game. Hopefully the next new Zelda will be a traditional title, even though that isn't likely
due to Nintendo's love for "innovation."

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ugh I absolutely abhor how each recent Zelda title has to incorporate some gimmicky feature of the console it was made for.
That's probably why I'd personally prefer a port over a new game. Hopefully the next new Zelda will be a traditional title, even though that isn't likely
"traditional" as in no motion controls, touchscreen, etc?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, when i checked the site, this was there instead.
2GwNe.jpg

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Could you elaborate on what a "traditional" Zelda game is and why it's "traditional"?

Reactions: TripleSMoon

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a Zelda with Wind Wakers combat system, Skywards weapon upgrades, Twilights "Sandboxish" world, the return of fucking instruments and I want it to be 3D and be as gimmicky as OoT3D because to date I have not seen a 3DS game that has used all of the handhelds new features ao consistantly, also I want PH style mapping and touch screen interactivity and ST multiplayer. What? Like 4 pages ago this pretty much became a Zelda wishlist thread.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I want a Zelda with Wind Wakers combat system, Skywards weapon upgrades, Twilights "Sandboxish" world, the return of fucking instruments and I want it to be 3D and be as gimmicky as OoT3D because to date I have not seen a 3DS game that has used all of the handhelds new features ao consistantly, also I want PH style mapping and touch screen interactivity and ST multiplayer. What? Like 4 pages ago this pretty much became a Zelda wishlist thread.
You should make a checklist and send that to Nintendo. You know, just in case they forget. :P

Anyway, what do you mean "Wind Waker's combat system"? It's basically the same as every other 3D Zelda game except Skyward Sword, and the additions of parrying, etc carried over into Twilight Princess, too (albeit, while requiring you to "learn" those moves).

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. With a Twilight Princess artstyle rather than overused toon link..
to be honest... I couldn't care less about the art style.
All I want is a 3D/overhead-view hybrid, like mixing ALttP and OoT gameplay into one game
I really want them to use the gyro and the 3D view of the console to make unique puzzles

something like this

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be honest... I couldn't care less about the art style.
All I want is a 3D/overhead-view hybrid, like mixing ALttP and OoT gameplay into one game
I really want them to use the gyro and the 3D view of the console to make unique puzzles

something like this

that looks perfect... only problem is that it would not work with the 3ds top screen

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to see a NEW zelda that is like OOT and not a topview and that has normal controls not using sytuls to moe. But i think with time Majora's Mask 3D and a new Zelda will be out eventually. Because everyone is talking about it and got Nintendo attention.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wow. 7 pages just because someone at GAME felt like being a troll or made a genuine mistake.

In any case, I'm going to cover all my bases. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Rehash 3D. Thank you.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should make a checklist and send that to Nintendo. You know, just in case they forget. :P

Anyway, what do you mean "Wind Waker's combat system"? It's basically the same as every other 3D Zelda game except Skyward Sword, and the additions of parrying, etc carried over into Twilight Princess, too (albeit, while requiring you to "learn" those moves).

Parrying in Windwaker was fluid, it barely messed up compared to TP where it pretty much bricked itself with the motion conbtrolls. Also, Windwaker took advantage of the fact that link was a kid and extended it into how he fought, things like picking up enemy weapons and being able to move fairly quicker (and exception would be Skyward since link could dash and all) then any of the other 3D links. Plus, I don't know, combat felt much more lively in Windwaker compared to other Zelda's, but this could just be my bias since its one of my favorite games :P

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Parrying in Windwaker was fluid, it barely messed up compared to TP where it pretty much bricked itself with the motion conbtrolls. Also, Windwaker took advantage of the fact that link was a kid and extended it into how he fought, things like picking up enemy weapons and being able to move fairly quicker (and exception would be Skyward since link could dash and all) then any of the other 3D links. Plus, I don't know, combat felt much more lively in Windwaker compared to other Zelda's, but this could just be my bias since its one of my favorite games :P
I never played the Wii version of Twilight Princess, so I can't speak for how that worked.

But I agree about Wind Waker's combat. Of all the Zelda titles, I always feel that Wind Waker's felt the most fluid and over-the-top. Seriously, nothing felt more OP than Link taking out 8 different bokoblins and moblins at once, parrying as he goes. I love it! ^.^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: