Nintendo Direct August 7th

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well, I'm hoping for Inazuma eleven Go for Europe, Inazuma eleven Go Strikers, some info of Mario party, Mario golf and Shin megami tensei X fire Emblem too.
I doubt they'll announce GO until next year, so far it's been one Inazuma Eleven per year. They've released the first in 2011 in Europe (with the improved system from the second game), they've released the second games in 2012, now they're releasing Inazuma Eleven 3 for the 3DS (they're releasing the third game extracted from the remake of 1,2,3 released in japan), so I'm guessing they'll announce GO around easter next year.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they talk about flipnote studio oh how I can't wait, I just hope this generation of flipnotes don't end up becoming shitty like how the last one did

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pretty much what gamefan said. I don't really care about anything else that was shown (although AC Plaza might be neat for the people who own AC and a WiiU) but AAxPL finally confirmed <3

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
No Bravely Default infos, no SMT IV infos,No Flipnote infos, no pokemon infos, no miverse info.
The Direct was bad, only new info we got was that Layton VS Phoenix game.
They could at least tell about Izunama and the new Harvest Moon games.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No Bravely Default infos, no SMT IV infos,No Flipnote infos, no pokemon infos, no miverse info.
The Direct was bad, only new info we got was that Layton VS Phoenix game.
They could at least tell about Izunama and the new Harvest Moon games.
Inazuma Eleven has already been confirmed to be released on the 27th September and Harvest Moon is being released on the 13th of September.
I found the direct to be pretty good, I loved the sonic game, the zelda game and that dig game seemed really interesting too. Not to mention all those indie games that they showed for the WiiU, a lot of them seemed fun.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Inazuma Eleven has already been confirmed to be released on the 27th September and Harvest Moon is being released on the 13th of September.
I found the direct to be pretty good, I loved the sonic game, the zelda game and that dig game seemed really interesting too. Not to mention all those indie games that they showed for the WiiU, a lot of them seemed fun.

I meant a announcement for those games.

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Not sure if you guys care about this, but the Japanese Nintendo Direct showed a new Daigasso! Band Brothers.

(Towards the end, minute 34 or so.)

EDIT: Also Monster Hunter Frontier G for Wii U (starts at minute 15).

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There were two Japanese games that I was hoping to get localized. Now that Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney is getting localized there is only left and that is "Dragon Quest Monsters Terry Wonderland 3D".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la