Gaming Nintendo account hacked, hacker used stolen credit card; how screwed am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MercilessDeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you panhandle for food money, then try to spend it on video games, get banned, lie to the company that can verify you're lying, and then lie about it on a message board, there's probably not much recourse for the account unfortunately.

In many ways I hope this is just trolling to play into the stereotype that people on government assistance lack self-awareness and accountability, but somehow I think you may be serious

Legendaykai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a story! This is a grab for attention no doubt about it, I was going to say serves you right for letting sombody do thatin thefirst placebut after reading the comments afterwards something seems off.

D

Deleted User

If you panhandle for food money, then try to spend it on video games, get banned, lie to the company that can verify you're lying, and then lie about it on a message board, there's probably not much recourse for the account unfortunately.

In many ways I hope this is just trolling to play into the stereotype that people on government assistance lack self-awareness and accountability, but somehow I think you may be serious
Im honestly surprised no one else has said anything about the panhandling yet. Not that there is anything wrong with it of course, life has its ups and downs and you gotta do what you gotta do

But it seems a bit sketchy/wrong to go and than use that card for video games..a stranger didn't have to go and give out any money for food but $50!? A lot of people would kill for that

MercilessDeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im honestly surprised no one else has said anything about the panhandling yet. Not that there is anything wrong with it of course, life has its ups and downs and you gotta do what you gotta do

But it seems a bit sketchy/wrong to go and than use that card for video games..a stranger didn't have to go and give out any money for food but $50!? A lot of people would kill for that

I'm not saying panhandling is unacceptable (there's a lot of circumstances in life) nor that being on food stamps is unacceptable (same reason).

I don't think you and I are in disagreement about that.

Kind hearted people choose to finance a person so that they do not starve to death, not so they can play Nintendo. Whether or not you believe in karma, it seems to have struck in this case.

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did your account get banned for the chargeback? Or did he change your password and that's why you cant access?

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did your account get banned for the chargeback? Or did he change your password and that's why you cant access?
There was no other person. OP was lying and OP used some random credit card and got charged back.

Nothing can be done by them and honestly the thread just needs to be locked at this point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What a train wreck. Listen, nobody here can help you - only you can help yourself. Only Nintendo can "unban" your system, but they most likely won't. If something criminal happened then you should call the police. This isn't a matter for an Internet forum, I'll be closing this thread now - good luck, and going forward don't associate with unsavoury characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...