Homebrew Ninjhax v1.1

kutteke

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
aw crap i updated my emunand to latest firmware with the new gateway update. now i cant load ninjhax trough gateway right?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, but it's worth a try? I'm pretty sure it's just the sysnand that needs to be changed in order to crash the exploit. I dunno, I don't have gateway yet.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw, I'm sorry man. A new exploit might come out by the time the N3DS releases in America. You just gotta wait. :(

kutteke

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have another SDcard and it was time to seperate emunand from sysnand anyway :) I'll make a SDcard with emunand 4.5 for ninjhax
Donated my copy of ninjhax to a friend with a 2ds waiting for the gateway update so he could at least enjoy some emulators.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's actually nothing to do with more cores. The main update is the ability to set RAM pages as executable. In layman's terms, emulators such as the GBA emulator should get a massive speed boost due to being able to use dynamic recompilation. Homebrew authors will have to code for this though, it's not automatic.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having trouble getting the update to boot? Every time I tried it just stops at 40% then loads up the internet browser..

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the old/new option, you saw that? If it's neither of those, I'm not sure what the deal is.
By the way, the QR codes apparently haven't changed at all for this. I still had the one from when the exploit first came out saved and the one I made now on the site seems to match it perfectly. Smealum didn't have to alter that part, so there's probably no way to go back to the old version once you update.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the old/new option, you saw that? If it's neither of those, I'm not sure what the deal is.
By the way, the QR codes apparently haven't changed at all for this. I still had the one from when the exploit first came out saved and the one I made now on the site seems to match it perfectly. Smealum didn't have to alter that part, so there's probably no way to go back to the old version once you update.
The qr codes are exactly the same?...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo