elsparko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Emptying some drawers in my room and came across one of these carts? Very disappointing that they were abandoned, but decided i'd try it in my 3DS. I have 3 R4 originals, and none of them have any effect on the 3DS, not even and icon pops up, but, when i insert the Ninjapass its recognised instantly. Unfortunately then, when i try to laod it, it crashes. I get the usual ' error has occurred. press and hold the power button to turn the system off. please refer to the operations manual for details.'

anyone else tried this cart in the console? or, anyone know of anyway i can force the cart? from what i remember, these carts were completely abandoned, which is why i went for the r4, but i was wondering is there any way to flash it with firmwares from another cart?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

justmike

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I thought with a name like Ninja in it, I thought it stealth-ed its way through it. Maybe, not Ninja enough!

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old school pass-me's worked by exploiting a flaw in the original DS firmware and then rerouting the loading code from DS slot to GBA slot... That firmware exploit was fixed with later DS and the DS lite models... and since the DSi and 3DS don't have GBA slots, they really don't have any use
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn auto bots not pissing oil at o' rileys