Trophies
XP
Country
https://www.whois.com/whois/stargate-3ds.com

Email is:
c2c2be43fca6b9c19d7d1228f657cbb1253d3d41.png
@gateway-3ds.com
I guess there can only be one email ?

If it's really Gateway then I don't see where they put the CFW side, I can hardly see Gateway making a Sky3DS like flashcard, without any feature from their old(?) stuff

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's probably just going to become like the DSTwo+ i.e. get lots of hype but disappear without a trace when people realise they don't really need it. This would have been mildly interesting had it been released 2 years ago.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
lol nds-bootstrap
I admit it works well, but only with a few select games and it'll never reach the level of compatibility of Wood, AKAIO or YSMenu.
Honestly, I don't understand why they don't just have it chainload INTO WOODR4 firmware, mount the SD from there, and launch the roms with it's near-perfect compatibility.

Reactions: THYPLEX

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean, if they are doing it for the experience, getting knowledge, etc that's cool and all too, it's just not as convenient or practical to be handing out this alpha-stage software to the end-users when the compatibility is "sort-of plays, or flat-out won't boot". (Not even hit or miss)

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I mean, if they are doing it for the experience, getting knowledge, etc that's cool and all too, it's just not as convenient or practical to be handing out this alpha-stage software to the end-users when the compatibility is "sort-of plays, or flat-out won't boot". (Not even hit or miss)
tbh I don't think they'd overcomplicate themselves. That'd be stupid. There must be technical reasons.

WaltzK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With it being new and at this price point I don't see myself being an early adopter. I'll let the first batch of people work out the issues before I grab one, and yes it's $80 "on sale".

ac4f627b5d0dafa98701b4935754d614.png

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why this flashcard is being made... If it is 20-30$ it could be useful/cool anything more expensive is a waste of money. Especially since cfw can do all that stuff except for the ds feature not being that good (but will get better over time). And if you need cfw/ or want better ds loading you can get an r4i.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-