News: New Stargate 3DS flashcart

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by console, Aug 20, 2017.

1. console
    OP

console Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2013
    United States
    The new revolution is coming: Stargate 3DS!

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/the-new-revolution-is-coming-stargate-3ds.45328/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

StarGate 3DS will be available in September 2017 and already pre-orders have started!

A few weeks ago, we were contacted by long-time scene group about their new upcoming 3DS Flashcart, and were given a private demonstration of working on the New2DSXL and latest v11.5 firmware, using the upcoming MagnetHAX and other great things which have since become public last week, as such the team as decided to its time to announce their brand-new amazing 3DS Flashcart which they are calling 'StarGate 3DS', which is due for release next month in September, and pre-orders have already started on their site.

After a long challenging development period, we are very proud to finally announce the ultimate solution for Nintendo 3DS : StarGate 3DS !

Compatible with all consoles models & versions, all games formats whether they are designed for DS or 3DS, emulators and more, there is simply nothing StarGate 3DS won’t do.

Easy to use, StarGate 3DS is a must have companion for your 3DS/XL, 2DS/XL. No need to check your console version, no need to mess around with dangerous hacks, just PLUG & PLAY.

StarGate 3DS will be available in September 2017 and we are already taking pre-orders. Order now if you want to be among the first to enjoy the best that your console can do.

KEY FEATURES
    All the wonderful things Stargate 3DS has to offer.
    • Support for DS roms
    • Support for 3DS roms
    • Support for GBA, NES, SNES, ... emulators
    • Support for ntrboothax / magnethax
    • DS mode GUI menu
    • High performance ultra low power SoC
    • Fully updatable
    Easy to use
    No need for complicated processes. No programming skills required. Just Plug & Play

We will be posting our own exclusive review in the coming weeks, as will other popular news sites, but we already seen this product working a few weeks ago, and it lives up to the claims on their official website, and is fully upgradable for more amazing magic in the future, so stay tuned as we bring you more news coverage on this latest scene product that cracks the Nintendo scene wide-open.

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.stargate-3ds.com/

PRE-ORDER NOW via Shop01Media: --> http://www.shop01media.com/en/SG-3DS-Stargate-3DS-flash-card-Nintendo-3DS?tracking=55d384d869281

First Video Preview of Exclusive Stargate 3DS Features

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/f...m_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=maxconsole.com

Stargate 3DS is getting closer to full shipping launch, in the meantime the development team has released a exclusive video preview of the launch Stargate 3DS features, and review samples are due to be shipped soon, and more great 3DS scene news is coming, so stay tuned!
    We are getting closer to Stargate 3DS public launch, which is expected mid-October 2017, so it is time for a first look at some of our exclusive features. You can discover them in this video: (attached below)

We will release more info's and features in the weeks to come before it is available for retail.

Please note if you are due to receive a sample, we expect to ship them around the end of the month. We will send you an email with your tracking number as soon as we do.

Stargate 3DS is the ultimate 3DS flash cart. There is simply nothing it doesn't do. It includes all the features, functions etc. from all existing solutions in one simple to use device. Users who purchase a Stargate 3DS will simply never need anything else.

More to come soon, so stay tuned!

First StarGate 3DS Shipments To Reviewers This Week!

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/first-stargate-3ds-shipments-to-reviewers-this-week.46087/

Retail StarGate 3DS Shipments Next Week!

[​IMG]

Finally, some good StarGate 3DS news, the big day has come as reviewers are soon going to be getting their hands on the first units, and then resellers will be getting stock just in time for the busy holiday season, so get ready to play the latest Nintendo 3DS games!

We are happy to announce that the first Stargate units have been shipped today to selected reviewers. You should see the first reviews online end of this week, which we hope will show you more of the Stargate amazing features and its ease of use.

Stargate 3DS is fully upgradable. It comes now with its first firmware which reviewers will cover. Our support team will release updates to improve our product. Customers’ support is a priority to us. Stargate will be fully supported and the most advanced 3DS flashcard for the years to come.

The first DS menu system files are already available in our download section. Original firmware 1.0 is pre-installed on the cart itself.

First retail copies are being sent to vendors next week. We are doing our best to ensure enough stocks for Christmas delivery. But remember most resellers work on a first come-first served basis, so we strongly advise to place your order now to guarantee a Christmas delivery as demand is very high!

We will publish here some review links. We very much look forward to them and to your feedback. Do not hesitate to email us to request extra features, suggest improvements or anything else. Technical support and quality update service are very important to us. You can find our contact details here.

Best regards
    Stargate 3DS Team.

So there you go, soon we will have our own exclusive MaxConsole review posted here, and stay tuned for more info, in the meantime check out their official site for resellers.

MaxConsole Presents The StarGate 3DS Skinning Giveaway Contest

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/m...stargate-3ds-skinning-giveaway-contest.46122/

Improve the DS Menu System Look & Feel, and Win Some StarGate 3DS Units For The Holidays!

[​IMG]

StarGate 3DS is already shipping out to reviewers and to resellers, and their DS Menu System Files is already on their site for download, and since its base on the R4 Wood type setup it is very easy for people to Skin, and as such the StarGate 3DS team has decided to setup with us an nice exclusive giveaway contest to help improve their DS look and feel, and if you are picked, you will win some FREE StarGate 3DS Flashcarts which will be shipped out during the holidays just in time for some nice New Year's Eve gaming action with your Nintendo 3DS friends, plus you will get your winning skin featured as a download on their official site, so get to work skinning, and lets see whom is the best, and good luck to all, but remember this giveaway contest ends on December 25th, 2017 so get to work fast before you miss out! :)

GIVEAWAY PRIZES:
    1. First Place - Wins THREE StarGate cards!
    2. Second Place - Wins TWO StarGate cards!
    3. Third Place - Wins ONE StarGate card!
    GIVEAWAY RULES:
    • Features StarGate Branding somewhere (this is a MUST)
    • Must be family-friendly (no NSFW, ie. remember children play 3DS)
    • Must not 'copy' work of others, be unique your own creation!
    • After submitting an contest entry, share this thread to your social media
    • Winners will be picked on Christmas day, December 25th, 2017

So there you go, get to work, start up your Photoshop, grab some R4 Wood skinning tutorials and submit your improvements, and good luck to all, looking forward to seeing your all your creations, and the three big winners when they are selected on Dec. 25th and announced here and on StarGate's official site which is linked below! :)

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.StarGate-3DS.com/

Last edited by console, Dec 8, 2017
    smileyhead, Eix, DarthDub and 20 others like this.
  2. hibachib

hibachib Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2016
    United States
    Bad luck for them that NTRBoot has already been released, as surely Stargate will cost far more than the $20 R4ids.cn flashcart, which is all that's required to install CFW on the current 11.5 FW...

Last edited by hibachib, Aug 20, 2017
    SirNapkin1334, Lia, Tac 21 and 27 others like this.
  3. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    I'll buy it if its $20

Lia, zeldaism, Eix and 8 others like this.
  4. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    I don't see a price. When it says its "Magnethax" capable, they mean it can install CFW like an NTRBoot-capable DS flascart?

5. Patxinco

Patxinco Riding a Shooting Star

Apr 18, 2011
    Don't
    Use
    Stargate
    Franchise
    Name

7F0gQIA.gif

Last edited by Patxinco, Aug 20, 2017
  6. Arck

Arck GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 13, 2016
    that cool and all but if it doesn't have his own cfw, why is there ntrboothax ?

Maybe to make extra money, but without the DS mode it's just a sky3DS v3

If they have cheat support for 3DS games i'll buy one, at least if the other ntrboot flashcard are out of stock, you'll have this one.

Last edited by Arck, Aug 20, 2017
  7. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Now we see what Gateway team has been up to all these months.

8. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai nut neutrality

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    I might nab one just for the hell of it when I have the money. I've kinda wanted to start collecting 3DS and (some) DS flashcarts.

console likes this.
  9. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    sky3ds v4 actually

red button, blue button, orange button, and now black button :rofl:

10. Sammy_Lee

Sammy_Lee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Reeperbahn

cvskid and console like this.
  11. Arck

Mar 13, 2016
    it seem it wasn't Gateway
    [​IMG]

Chinese support from gateway also work for this team.

console likes this.
  12. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    That bit about GW saying a big update is still coming "soon" is the funniest thing I read all week.

13. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I'll pick one up only if it's 20$, 30$ max (maybe 40$.) Anything above that isn't worth it, no matter how interesting it is.

Last edited by Lilith Valentine, Aug 20, 2017
  14. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    $40 sounds like an actual reasonable price to me

That's the price of the original dstwo and brand new 3ds games

Especially since it's competing against the $18 r4i gold cart

cvskid and console like this.
  15. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I added a note because 40$ does actually sound fair to me.
    It's an interesting looking cart and I honestly won't mind to have .3DS loader for my offline games.

16. Arck

Mar 13, 2016
    I just hope they have cheat support for 3DS games, and hopefully a DS ROM GUI menu for .3ds :)

Otherwise well it's just a sky3ds+ merged with a dstwo.
    If they add Gateway to the formula (I believe it's possible) it'll be something really cool, just let's hope that they'll bring regular updates.

Tomato Hentai and console like this.
  17. Thelonewolf88

Thelonewolf88 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 11, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, it's definitley Gateway under a different brand name. It's not the first or won't be the last from a flashcart team.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Don't believe GaryOPA. Anyone who's been around for long time knows he is a shady twat.

18. Shyro

Shyro Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2017
    France
    It's interesting but useless too (NTRBootHax master race)

DarkDante, Some1CP and DaFixer like this.
  19. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Well it has that too.

I guess the best you can say about this card is that it should be easy to use -- an all-in-one of Gateway, Sky3ds, and DS flashcard.
    Kind of a high price to pay just to avoid using The Guide. I think it will be $80, just like sky3ds+.

duwen likes this.
  20. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    If it's only $30 or so and can use Gateway's cheat menu it might be worthwhile. Anything more than that, or with no extra features then not really. It isn't hard to find a 11.3 console and if you can't then an R4i for NTRBoothax is only like $20.