Hacking Newer Super Mario Bros. U

skawo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Then why are you "HOLY FUCK NO"ing? Even IF you hated the entire Newer Wii sountrack, it's not the same person working on it this time, anyway. The Newer Wii overworld theme won't even be in the game.

Last edited by skawo,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Then why are you "HOLY FUCK NOing"? Even IF you hated the entire Newer Wii sountrack, it's not the same person working on it this time, anyway.
Will you keep the original Athletic Theme as the Title Screen music? I loved that. It's so catchy! :)

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Then why are you "HOLY FUCK NO"ing? Even IF you hated the entire Newer Wii sountrack, it's not the same person working on it this time, anyway. The Newer Wii overworld theme won't even be in the game.
Ok nice, only because i generally dislike custom tracks, that's it. 60% of the time i play some hacks, i find custom tracks... not orrible, but not adapted for the stage/level

skawo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I found most of Newer Wii's sountrack to fit the stages pretty well, 1-1 being a notable exception.

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't know where else to ask, but is there any way to use the Wii U PRO controller on New Super mario Bros U?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't know where else to ask, but is there any way to use the Wii U PRO controller on New Super mario Bros U?
The Classic Controller was an option in Newer Wii, so probably.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: