OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi ^^! I am new and I bought an R4I gold from http://www.ctrlgames.com/r4i-gold-wwwr4ids...card-p-394.html

The R4I has no markers which tell me that it is Fake but Of course it is as all R4 Is are fake

The game in question which cheats refuse to show up for is called Dementium The Ward, my cheat.dat file has cheats for my version but they just will not show up

I managed to get YS menu to work and it showed the cheats for the game but would not boot the game ( DLDI erroe) I have tried every fix I have been able to find and nothing has gotten me as far as the YS menu, most things simply do not work at all,

the more I read i am getting the general feeling that all R4 I owners are just pretty much screwed when it comes to fixing this bug? I have tried trimming my cheat . dat file,. moving roms in the file, , and many other fixes, but nothing has had any effect what so ever, including changing case and renaming the file

Note: I even went so far as to download a .CHT file specific for my game - which does bring up a cheat screen for the game, however - the cheat list is blank and shortly freezes

If anyone has any assistance they could offer, It would be greatly appreciated! ^^

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Perhaps the game ID varies between your Cheat.dat file and the rom you are using.
Cheat.dat game IDs are:
(U) release game ID - YDTE 8D709AEA
(E) release game ID - YDTP 43C69E7E

Now you need to use the PC software rcce v0.86 to find out the game ID of the rom you are using. If it matches, then your problem lies elsewhere.

MooCowGal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Dark^'^Knight said:
Perhaps the game ID varies between your Cheat.dat file and the rom you are using.
Cheat.dat game IDs are:
(U) release game ID - YDTE 8D709AEA
(E) release game ID - YDTP 43C69E7E

Now you need to use the PC software rcce v0.86 to find out the game ID of the rom you are using. If it matches, then your problem lies elsewhere.

Thank you but that was one of the first things I checked

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shit, mate.......if you'd listed that in your first post you could have saved me the trouble. There's 10mins of my life I'll never get back!
tongue.gif

MooCowGal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
elixirdream said:
have you try like ENABLE the CHEAT and GAME on your r4 menu?

I have seen that phrase now a few times "enable cheat and game" but I don't have any options like those on my R4 all I have is

a menu with three buttons game , multimedia, boot slot 2

If I go into game I have "setup and cheat, but under set up there are no options which match what you said except for "cheat" the others say DS download Play and soft-Reset)

Even if the above is the problem, why would some show cheats but not others

sjeggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i figured it out!
just press B by the game you want to cheat
and then there is an option ´bedrieg´ or something. prees the button so it stands on ´on´
left of it, you can choose the cheats, then just press the save button
when you return to the gameselection you see that the grey key turned into gold and the play
enjoy!
yaynds.gif

Sjeggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay