ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I said it's better than sitting and waiting for them to be released, it's worth a shot you gotta admit.

No. It is not worth a shot. Spamming Datel's inbox with requests that they have already acknowledged is not productive.

The horse is dead. Instead, let's try to think of code ideas that haven't yet been implemented.

truedread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want the Ability code because I have a 5IV Bagon with Rock Head and I want it to have Sheer Force so I can have my dream Salamence.

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like I'm requesting something unreleased. They made a gender and Pokerus modifier, why can't they make an ability modifier?

It might be a question of implementation - what happens when you try to change the ability of a Pokemon with only 1 ability or something?

Then again, this didn't stop them with the gender modifiers.

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be a question of implementation - what happens when you try to change the ability of a Pokemon with only 1 ability or something?

Changing the gender and changing the ability are two different things.

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

My guess is it would literally do nothing. If a pokemon doesn't have hidden ability data, it won't get a hidden ability from a code.

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought changing the Nature, IVs, and Abilities corrupt the PID. So that's why they're not releasing the IV code...

Ykr1113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought changing the Nature, IVs, and Abilities corrupt the PID. So that's why they're not releasing the IV code...

Nothing will get corrupt the PID will remain the same the IVs will be changed but the pokemon will be illegal, because the PID doesn't match with the IV Values.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.