ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Datel doesn't need to be watching. Go to their site and request what your asking. There's a code request section. They listened to me and added the Rotom/Deoxys form changes, as well as a genderless code.
Did that 2 weeks ago... I noticed people asking for codes here got a quicker response from them. So I'm giving it a shot.
takes like 15 minutes at most if you farm it right, lol. (i.e frisk + static)
Forgot about Static lol thanks for that...
If I did my math correctly, finding Pikachu with Light Ball using Static would drop it to 1 in 751 from 1 in 1126(non FS Pikachu).

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did that 2 weeks ago... I noticed people asking for codes here got a quicker response from them. So I'm giving it a shot.
Yeah, I've also noticed they're pretty quick to add things we mention here. Although (let me give it a try) I'm still hoping to see a code for all clothing, and that was mentioned back on the previous topic for this.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too lazy to do a 2 minute thing ingame so you do a 4 minute thing with powersaves

damn, lazy.

just use the 999 berries you already have to wipe the EVs instead of moving something to a box, saving, turning off game, popping into powersaves, selecting code, waiting for edits, booting up game, withdrawing from specific slot

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question
does the sex change code make the legendary pokemon breedable ?

Nope. You CAN breed things like Carbink together if they both have correct genders as mentioned earlier though!
Illegal genders also make the Pokemon untradable as I've found out trying to give my friend a genderless Eevee. :(

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nope. You CAN breed things like Carbink together if they both have correct genders as mentioned earlier though!
Illegal genders also make the Pokemon untradable as I've found out trying to give my friend a genderless Eevee. :(
oh
i was going to try this on event darkrai to get a 6 IV one

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too lazy to do a 2 minute thing ingame so you do a 4 minute thing with powersaves

damn, lazy.

just use the 999 berries you already have to wipe the EVs instead of moving something to a box, saving, turning off game, popping into powersaves, selecting code, waiting for edits, booting up game, withdrawing from specific slot

To each their own, right ?

Additionally it doesn't mean thats the only code being used. But if I was using a wonder card code and was like hey while I'm at it I'll reset these Ev's on said Pokemon. Done.

I also don't feel the need to explain my self yet I did.

spoonman54321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Forgot about Static lol thanks for that...
If I did my math correctly, finding Pikachu with Light Ball using Static would drop it to 1 in 751 from 1 in 1126(non FS Pikachu).

Forget static, put a KO'd butterfree in the first slot and a thief+frisk bannette in the second. odds go from 5% per Pikachu to 20%. even with the low encounter rate, it's not *that* bad, or just get a friend safari.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
i really want some codes for other games honestly. All items in convoy x99 for FE: awakening would be nice.

If you go on Datels site currently there's a list of games that Datel are adding codes to, or you can request your own codes by sending them a code request. Pokemon XY is at the top of the list at the moment though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I might resume using gdevelop