Gaming New petiton to bring Kingdom Hearts 3 to Wii U.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't buy it then.

Fair enough.

Yep - it's not. Anyone interested in a PS3 already has one and there's no reason to trade it in. If you don't have a PS3 then you likely don't have PS3 games. If you don't have PS3 games then you can stream them to your PS4 or even PSVita via Gaikai... so where's the problem?

Which the game you're interested in, Kingdom Hearts 3, doesn't have.

So you were never truly interested in Kingdom Hearts games which are mostly released on Sony's systems since PS2 days. :rolleyes:

I said I was partial to nintendo. Not that they were my only systems. I actually have a ps1, ps2, ps3. But I always had a smaller amount of games for them compared to my nintendo systems. Since KH3 is the only PS4 game I want, it would be waste of money.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said I was partial to nintendo. Not that they were my only systems. I actually have a ps1, ps2, ps3. But I always had a smaller amount of games for them compared to my nintendo systems. Since KH3 is the only PS4 game I want, it would be waste of money.
Looks like you won't be playing KH3 for a while. :/

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

It's the only announced PS4 game that you want - it's not like the system is going to disappear right after the first batch of games is out, it's expected to thrive on thrive on the market for aprox. 10 years.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the only announced PS4 game that you want - it's not like the system is going to disappear right after the first batch of games is out, it's expected to thrive on thrive on the market for aprox. 10 years.

Also if the only PS4 game you want is KH3 then you haven't heard about Metal Gear Solid V and/or have a terrible taste in games.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too keen on Change.org because for whatever reason, they flood my inbox with"similar" petition requests, despite my subscription settings. "I see you supported changing a tax law. Would you be interested in supporting free hand gliders for all?"

Good luck, I suppose. I'm not personally interested in Kingdom Hearts 3, but I see no point in berating your request, you, or your thoughts. I'm all for multi platform releases, and giving more people the ability to play a game, so in that regard, I hope you find others to back you.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1 word sums this thread up
pointless_pencil.jpg

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should I have to deal with it?

Because this is reality and expecting companies to bend over backwards just to cater to your particular preferences is asinine.

What if it were Wii U exclusive? All the sony fans would be complaining just like I am.

That would be just as pointless. So?

They did when platinum announced bayonetta 2.

And it was just as pointless back then. So?

(Note: There's nothing wrong with being disappointed you won't be able to play a certain title. There's a fine line between that and bawling about it/wasting time on shit that will accomplish nothing)

And look at this.

http://www.change.org/petitions/grand-theft-auto-v-for-wii-u

Grand theft auto fans made a petition for a Wii U version of GTA V. Why is it okay for them to make one but not for kingdom hearts fans?

Because it isn't? That's just as pointless.

Reactions: Osha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong