New Nintendo Direct coming 4/12/2017

C9DlmjHU0AAg51D.jpg_large.jpeg

Time to get hype everyone, there is a new Nintendo Direct that is heading your way in 2 days!

It appears we will be getting our release date of Splatoon and more info on ARMS, and maybe some surprises in between!

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameCube game remakes/remasters or GC virtual console (yes I know it is unlikely due to hardware, but I can still hope), please.

Baten Kaitos and its prequel, especially

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Splatoon 2 is nice, but I don't think I'm willing to pay both $60 for the game as well as Nintendo's online subscription fee just to play the thing. Arms sounded like it could be worthwhile from how they said they focused on making a deep, competitive fighting game variant, so I guess I'll hold out hope for that.

D

Deleted User

Personally I'm hoping for VC games.

Personally, though, I'm caring less and less about VC each day. Unless Nintendo can find a way to fix their system and "stay with it" as far as releases are concerned, I'll stick with emulators. Besides, I want to see new games, not games that I've played already.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, though, I'm caring less and less about VC each day. Unless Nintendo can find a way to fix their system and "stay with it" as far as releases are concerned, I'll stick with emulators. Besides, I want to see new games, not games that I've played already.

Agreed, there's only so many times I can buy Super Mario 64 before I get sick of it, despite the VC from Wii to Wii U being an "upgrade", at a discounted price. Unless there are better emulators for the VC (not the washed out crap we got), and more third party games, I'll stick to homebrew. More often than not, unofficial emulators are better in every way.

Reactions: Deleted User

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if multiplayer games will come with a code for a 6-month online subscription. Otherwise imagine kids that get a game for their birthday and can't play online because they don't have credit cards etc.
I doubt it and I'm pretty sure the most common thing for them to do is ask their parents or buy prepaid Nintendo eShop cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...