New 'Metroid Dread' trailer released

metroid dread.JPG

In anticipation of Samus Aran’s return in Metroid Dread in October, Nintendo released a new trailer for the game today. It introduces some of Samus' new abilities as well as some of the cryptic terrors you will encounter on planet ZDR.

Metroid Dread will launch on October 8 on the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: SOURCE

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those amiibos are ridiculous. scalpers are trying to sell them for $90, three times what they cost. well, if the loftwing amiibo is any indication, they're going to be in stock many times over in the next couple of months. I kept getting notifications on my phone about loftwing until I eventually unsubscribed to the channel.

Reactions: 6adget and Xzi

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The action is fast paced, looks really good visually, and nice change of enemy variety IMO than the standard metroids, and other creatures we are used to. Also looks like Samus
gains a new super-power/ability? Or she dies?...
We'll see how everything pans out.

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: Xzi
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I misread the title as "Metroid dread leak released" or something, and was like "Lolwut, already?"
Welp, guess see y'all when it'll actually be leaked like a month before release or something, ha.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did try that 3DS Metroid 2 remake, once; couldn't really get the hang of the controls. Not sure if that's just a failing of that particular game, or of 2D Metroid itself, but hopefully it's not the case here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol