Hardware New Mega Man Legends 3 Footage!

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to find an unlisted video on Youtube that has some footage of the new "Mega Man Legends 3" downloadable that will be available June 7th. You can only see it if you had the link, so I guess I got kind of lucky.
biggrin.gif
Footage starts at 1:06.

[youtube]YkmKwyiGjKU[/youtube]

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, nice looking game...
unsure.gif
But where in the SAM Hell is MEGA MAN???? Capcom has made plenty of "MEGA MAN" games but they either destroy the formula or make into something entirely different . Examples being.....
GBA Mega Man Zero - Ok , Lets have Zero have a few. ( You play as Zero)
GBA, Mega Man Battle Network- A bad PokeMon rip off ( Gotta Collect all the chips!!!+ Bad Storyline)
NDS, Mega Man ZX - You start off as Mega Man but then you "Merge" very shortly into the game and come out looking like Zero AGAIN!!!!!!
Yes, yes i know that they did make a NES like mega man parts 9 and 10 but i do not own a console that will allow me to play them. I hope they will allow me to play it on my 3DS . To sum my thoughts in one sentence . A Mega Man Game is where MEGAMAN is the main Character.
hateps3.gif

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
ferret7463 said:
Ok, nice looking game...
unsure.gif
But where in the SAM Hell is MEGA MAN???? Capcom has made plenty of "MEGA MAN" games but they either destroy the formula or make into something entirely different . Examples being.....
GBA, Mega Man Battle Network- A bad PokeMon rip off ( Gotta Collect all the chips!!!+ Bad Storyline)
NDS, Mega Man ZX - You start off as Mega Man but then you "Merge" very shortly into the game and come out looking like Zero AGAIN!!!!!!
Yes, yes i know that they did make a NES like mega man parts 9 and 10 but i do not own a console that will allow me to play them. I hope they will allow me to play it on my 3DS . To sum my thoughts in one sentence . A Mega Man Game is where MEGAMAN is the main Character.
hateps3.gif
Trigger will be the main character in the final game. Barret is the main character for the Prototype Version, which acts as an Epilogue to MML3.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferret7463 said:
Ok, nice looking game...
unsure.gif
hateps3.gif
Like OmerMe said, the original game will have Legends Mega Man as the main character. This demo, however, will give backstory to the new character Barrett.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferret7463 said:
Ok, nice looking game...
unsure.gif
hateps3.gif
Megaman Battle Network isn't a Pokemon Rip-off in the slightest. They simply made a Megaman RPG. That game was actually pretty popular, spawning 6 (technically 8) games and a spin-off.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
ferret7463 said:

Please, FO.
It's alright to have an opinion, not everyone likes the same things but presenting the BN series as the Pokemon games... you probably never played them, did you?
Besides, the story is pretty good, I don't know what you're talking about... not that it really matters, you don't play a game for its story.

On-topic: this game is amazing, so looking forward to it.
I remember seeing a few people saying the graphics are horrible, but they look absolutely gorgeous

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
ferret7463 said:
Lmao troll harder.

You either never played Pokemon or never played Battle Network. Or both.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to Varia, I have played part 2 and part 3 blue . I couldn't finish part due to the story was putting me to sleep. to Ikki, i have played and whipped pokemon Blue and crystal. I am just saying Capcom has not been fair to the Blue bomber. And finally to OmerMe, Thank you for the info i'm glad to hear this is just a pro log.
smile.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferret7463 said:
to Varia, I have played part 2 and part 3 blue . I couldn't finish part due to the story was putting me to sleep. to Ikki, i have played and whipped pokemon Blue and crystal. I am just saying Capcom has not been fair to the Blue bomber. And finally to OmerMe, Thank you for the info i'm glad to hear this is just a pro log.
smile.gif
Well he did get 10 games (Not to mention the Gameboy titles and his guest appearances and other games). That said, he should have been in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom or Capcom vs. Marvel 3.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
So did like Starforce end the way it did? There won't be anymore?
Dunno. However, Legends and Starforce take place in very different points in time, so don't go by this game's release for that.
Actually, both BN and Starforce are completed. Their stories have both finished.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
Dunno. However, Legends and Starforce take place in very different points in time, so don't go by this game's release for that.

No they take place in different worlds.
In the original series (from the 80s when everybody believed robots were the future) Dr. Light and Dr. Wily invented robots.
Battle Network is an alternative take, were they invented the Internet instead. Star Force takes place about 200 years after Battle Network.
Slyakin said:
machomuu said:
QUOTE(GameWinner @ May 15 2011, 05:49 PM)
Actually, both BN and Starforce are completed. Their stories have both finished.
Seems like someone hasn't played the after story chapter of Starforce 3.

Btw the original source of the video is: http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.co...-3-footage.html

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
M[u said:
ddy]
Seems like someone hasn't played the after story chapter of Starforce 3.
As Apollo Flame never got out of being a extra quest boss, I don't think Sirius or anything in that chapter will become part of the main story of a fourth game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?