New gameplay footage and features for 'Street Fighter 6' revealed

sf6.jpg

During the Street Fighter 6 Showcase stream, Capcom revealed new gameplay footage and features of its upcoming fighting game. New features include a new location in World Tour called Nayshall; RPG elements such as consumable items to recover Vitality, acquire buffs, or inflict debuffs; accessibility with new sound design and tutorials. You can view the full showcase below for more information and to get a look at the game in action:

Street Fighter 6 launches on June 2 on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. A demo for the PS4 and PS5 is available now while a demo for Xbox Series X|S and PC will be available on April 26.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very Unimaginative characters to be honest, seriously tired of political correctness in absolutely everything, everything, followed by Unimaginative. Nothing much mystical, superficial, magical, out of this world a bit, on top of that they even have some copy characters that other fighting games have, to make it worse recent. Street fighter and King of fighters both have a female fighter that's into some urban, ghetto, graphitie style using spray cans etc. 🤦

Ah, where are the good old days gone, will this clownery ever end.

Reactions: Tumbleweed

diggeloid

Alex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The world tour mode looks awesome! When I got to play the closed beta test thing they did a few months back, I really enjoyed the battle mechanics and hub mode. Even if the world tour turns out to be lame, at least I know the hub will be fun.

Also not sure what you people are smoking, this art style looks great.

• Haha
Reactions: Sd4930Ur

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it getting weird and not liking it. They have done same on Android with rpg street fighter too. Im sticking to Ultra Street Fighter IV and Ultimate Marve vs capcom 3 my favorvite all time on 360

Reactions: Ligeia and Sd4930Ur

BraveDragonWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing most of the characters in the beta of this game back then was just too horrifying. Was that a guy or a dude I just saw...??
Both?? WTF!?!

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second game in a week that famous franchises have ripped ideas from Ultimate Ninja Storm, lol.

The demo is annoying because the create-a-character mode forces you into their 3-button auto-play control scheme. You can change it in the full version, but it sort of hurts the cause of showing what that mode will be like. Not everyone who likes single-player modes is terrible at fighting games...

The little snippets of VS mode you can play are REALLY good though... I didn't have a PS5 when the first two betas came around, so this is my first time playing. The little character/move-specific tutorials are well thought-out (Mortal Kombat was one of the first to do that, good to see that practice come into all fighting games..) The announcer mode is awesome and not nearly as stunted as it sounded in the previews.

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The hip-hop vibes look great on Street Fighter. Considering this is actually trying to be a "new" generation It's basically trying to get SF3-ish without making its mistake (safe bet is the original World Warriors). The Drive gauge from a gameplay perspective is just pretty good and a smart usage of something that replaces the V bar and the Ultra bar from SF4.

Reactions: duwen and Xzi

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The graphics are nice and the RPG elements are a pretty good idea, honestly not bad for me, wait & see

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
One of the worst demos I've ever seen, far too content-limited. Still looking forward to the full game though. Custom characters look weird, but they always do regardless of which game/engine you put them in. Love the aesthetic other than that, everybody's been looking forward to returning to 3rd Strike vibes, and I believe this is the first game set after that one canonically.

Reactions: Guacaholey and DS1

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the worst demos I've ever seen, far too content-limited. Still looking forward to the full game though. Custom characters look weird, but they always do regardless of which game/engine you put them in. Love the aesthetic other than that, everybody's been looking forward to returning to 3rd Strike vibes, and I believe this is the first game set after that one canonically.
You need to be able to preview what they look like with clothes on. Otherwise you spend an hour getting the perfect features and then they look like a potato when they have a t-shirt on LOL

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol