New Legend of Zelda in the works for 3ds

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a new Zelda 3DS game as much as I want a port/remake of Majora's Mask. I would be lying if I said I didn't. :P

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, to make more people happy, they can use the touch screen to use items like the ds ones (Maybe even attack. Similar to SS Zelda, but with the stylus) and just keep
the walking to the slide pad.

I would like to see how they would pull of a Paper Zelda. :P

Watch they do MM remake for the wii u launch. :P

I think it took MM one to two years to make.

I didn't think it would be a 4 sword-like game because I think they are holding that for the wii u.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as link doent have his kiddy gc/ds look and looks more like twilight princess or ocarina of time ill be interested. I hate kiddy ds link with a passion.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't have minded a Majora's Mask remake since I never played the original, but this was an easily predictable move given the current state of the 3DS.

D

Deleted-236924

Not a direct sequel to the crappy DS versions, count me in if it plays more like the console versions. =)
Since when does sequel = plays like the prequel?
It could be a sequel while having different controls...

Yeah, not going to happen. They have a touch screen, they'll use it. Besides there are a lot of people who like the DS Zelda's, including me :P I liked it a lot actually.
I liked them too ; back when Spirit Tracks was released, I was addicted and couldn't stop playing it (Didn't finish it yet since I got stuck in that tower-which-I-forgot-the-name-of at the end...)

D

Deleted User

OoT/MM Sequel with the hero of time Link?
Does anyone else like that idea?

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
i wouldn't mind a Majora's Mask remake. I do wonder what the new 3DS Legend of Zelda will be about though.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i knew nintendo was going to make a zelda for the 3ds, you know why? because there is a streetpass puzzle that has link in it, from the graphics that i saw they could make a very good zelda game from it, i bet metroid should come soon too.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my, this would be awesome! Should use the Ocarina of Time 3DS engine.
That would defeat the purpose of making a completely original game.
I hope they use Twilight Princess Link, but it's likely that they will use Skyward Sword Link instead... :'(

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Awwww, I liked the DS versions, touching to walk isn't that bad, the only time it fails is when people don't know what they're doing and randomly tap the screen, not being able to go anywhere. DS controls were pretty awesome for a Zelda game imo.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not a direct sequel to the crappy DS versions, count me in if it plays more like the console versions. =)
What?

If you read the statement correctly, Aonuma said "don’t think that it is a direct sequel to the Zelda titles released on DS. We are talking about a new game, but it takes much of what has been done on previous consoles.”

D

Deleted-236924

What?

If you read the statement correctly, Aonuma said "don’t think that it is a direct sequel to the Zelda titles released on DS. We are talking about a new game, but it takes much of what has been done on previous consoles.”
Are you aware that the human mind works slightly differently between people?
What could be interpreted as such by someone may be interpreted differently by someone else.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What?

Are you aware that the human mind works slightly differently between people?
What could be interpreted as such by someone may be interpreted differently by someone else.

Well facts over logic, I'm going by what they have given us and you're just assuming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i don't have one either +1