Hardware New 3ds xl TN vs IPS what do you prefer? Big Difference?

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all

First off i want to say i had a top ips new 3ds xl it had unfortantly a few problems with the hinges and all.
So i exchanged for a new one the good thing is i got lucky and got the quite hinge/no wobble.
BUT my screen is TN :(
Like i said in my old post about my old new 3ds xl i dont know if i should be happy or unhappy?
Also are there any people out there that actually prefer tn and if so why?And is there a big difference?
I cant really tell exept for the viewing angles but im not going to play at 90 degrees...
I also heard ips is prone to get alot of bleeding/ghosting and scanlines
which tn has less issues likes that..

nzmrmnr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey all

First off i want to say i had a top ips new 3ds xl it had unfortantly a few problems with the hinges and all.
So i exchanged for a new one the good thing is i got lucky and got the quite hinge/no wobble.
BUT my screen is TN :(
Like i said in my old post about my old new 3ds xl i dont know if i should be happy or unhappy?
Also are there any people out there that actually prefer tn and if so why?And is there a big difference?
I cant really tell exept for the viewing angles but im not going to play at 90 degrees...
I also heard ips is prone to get alot of bleeding/ghosting and scanlines
which tn has less issues likes that..

Depends on your preference imo. You better off stop thinking about it and start playing it.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
The only real difference is... oh wait there isn't one :D They both do the same thing, just some people prefer IPS because they feel special having dual IPS screens (like me) XD

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well i prefer my old ips but since thats gone i have to get used to tn nkw is the difference big? I kimda want to return it again untill i get my ips back but im afraid that cant happen since i already exchanged twice now at the store and they didnt want tp exchange it the first time so a third wont happen...

I guess tn screen are more common? Seems like most people get those but i cant stand knowing that i had a ips only the hinges were defect;(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also swabbo did u compare tn vs ips and u say there isnt much difference? Thats good to know but like i said i cant stand knowinf i had a ips; (

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1