Homebrew Need help with pokemon black 2

Memesamuel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have gotten into homebrew, and I've homebrewed my dsi the other day. I had a black 2 cartridge and I dumped the rom into the sd using gm9i, and when I play it, it's very slow.
My other roms, platinum and soulsilver run perfectly fine and save very fast, black 2 still saves very fast, but anything from opening the menu or interacting is always a slight pause(1-2 sec). My SD is a 32gb sandisk class 10 a1,uhs1 in a adapter allocated to 32kb(as suggested) any advice?

Memesamuel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for the late reply, I was away from my dsi for a while lol) Everything works fine now, but I have to ask, does the c gear being off limit anything from the game, I ask because roms have limited capability compared to cartridges. Is there any benefit to keeping it on for roms?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for the late reply, I was away from my dsi for a while lol) Everything works fine now, but I have to ask, does the c gear being off limit anything from the game, I ask because roms have limited capability compared to cartridges. Is there any benefit to keeping it on for roms?
C-Gear is only a feature used in the main Gen 5 Pokemon games. I forgot what C-Gear is used for, but it does not limit anything from the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch