Hacking Wiiflow not working after I changed my SD card

Jark0913

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ended up purchasing a Sandisk 128gb sdxc card and formatting using guiformat. I transferred the data off of my old onn 32gb sdxc card. Didn’t change any files just took the files from 32gb and put into a new folder on desktop then plugged in 128gb and put the files onto the root. I can get into Homebrew but when launching wiiflow it just crashes after me being able to see the wiiflow logo for like 3 seconds and then goes back to homebrew page. I’ve done a reinstall of cios and I’ve deleted the save data on the system memory. I don’t understand why it doesn’t work when the files are the exact same. Also I have other apps like usbloadergx and yawmm in the apps folder and those load just fine. I have also tried using the decaffeinated program on Wiiu to fully reinstall and mod the vWii but this did nothing and I also unchecked quick format and full formatted the sd card. I’m starting to think it’s the sd card because I even reinstalled new mod software using the wiiu.hacks.guide they recommended in this Reddit following the steps exactly and it didn’t fix it. The Wii can read everything on the card and the only thing that seems to fail is launching wiiflow where I can’t even get the symbol to pop up anymore it just instantly black screens. Ive downloaded wiiflow from the newest version online released 09/23 from my pc and also tried downloading it through homebrew browser but I get the same result
Post automatically merged:

I ended up purchasing a new sd card and I’ll be able to test it Sunday.

Last edited by Jark0913,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste