Need Help with my WiiU

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to use my WiiU after some time in the closet, I forgot that I leave it configured to being used with the gamepad as the main screen, the problem is that it seems like the gamepad and the WiiU lost synchronization due to the long rest time, when I tried to use the game pad it shows an error: that it could not connect to the Wii U console, does anyone know how I can resolve this?

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Doesn't it show anything on the TV screen? If so you can just use the sync button.

Assuming you don't have TV screen output:

Do you know if you used the wii u the last time with HDMI or with the AV Cable? Whatever it was you have to use the same one.

Assuming you still don't have a screen output:
If you turn on the Wii U with it's power button, the LD should turn blue. If you give it a minute or so to boot up and hen press the power button again, it should turn off again after a few seconds. Does that work or does the Wii U stay on?

Reactions: jeannotte

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Doesn't it show anything on the TV screen? If so you can just use the sync button.

Assuming you don't have TV screen output:

Do you know if you used the wii u the last time with HDMI or with the AV Cable? Whatever it was you have to use the same one.

Assuming you still don't have a screen output:
If you turn on the Wii U with it's power button, the LD should tuern blue. If you give it a minute or so to boot up and hen press the power button again, it should turn off again after a few seconds. Does that work or does the Wii U stay on?
Last time I used was with the original hdmi cable but I stopped the video on tv due to the tv automatically changing to the hdmi when I tried to play and others were watching the TV so I left it set to repoduce in the game pad, now they aren't syncing and dont know how to change that setting on the console without the gamepad, or if is there a way to perform a factory reset without game pad, that could also help me.

To @Sypherone:
Already tried them, without luck.
Post automatically merged:

It shows this

Attachments

• VID-20230610-WA0020.mp4
    2.6 MB
Last edited by xesdemitri,

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You answered none of my questions...
For pairing you need to connect it to a TV to see the code. (There are ways around it, but it's much easier just connecting a monitor or TV

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was giving the big picture, it does not shows tv the screen, if turned on and then press it again it turns back off, it goes to Red light i am using the original hdmi that came with it

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok if it soft powers off (short press), that means it's not crashing, which is good.

Do you have a AV cable or another HDMI cable to try?

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok if it soft powers off (short press), that means it's not crashing, which is good.

I will try again this weekend with both av and different hdmi, I need to borrow the av cable

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Hello sorry for the long time for answer I had to move to another place, until now I was not able to use the WiiU for Troubleshooting, the thing is it turns on and off correctly, also the game pad starts the console, but when I tried to go to settings o to the game it shows the connectivity error, any Ideas?

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well, there is another complexity to this the last time I played it I left the signal on the gamepad only, so I am able to see the quick menu screen but when I try to go to settings or to the game it shows the error, so I cannot tell for sure if the console shows the main menu, do you know any button combination to try to get the video back to the TVscreen?

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh you only see the QS menu, that's not shown by the console it is entirely on the gamepad. So probably the console is crafting during boot.
But if it crashes you would need to press the power button long (4sec) to turn it off and not only short

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh you only see the QS menu, that's not shown by the console it is entirely on the gamepad. So probably the console is crafting during boot.
But if it crashes you would need to press the power button long (4sec) to turn it off and not only short
already try it but it continues doing the same

odd thing it loads a game disc without problems and shows the white light over the eject button, the disc drive made sounds like it is loading the game normally but still nothing changes neither on the screen nor the game pad

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What did you try, what did happen?
I tried the following:
- Powering off the console with the long press of the power button (4 seconds)
- I tried doing the same after removing the battery CR battery.
- Same procedure with a game disc inside the console (with and without Battery)

but it went to the same could not connect screen on the game pad, there is no signal on my TV with the HDMI Cable, neither the original one nor a generic one

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seeing if it shuts down with a short press or needs to be forced off with the long press is just to determine if the OS crashed, it shouldn't change anything

xesdemitri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no response with short press it goes down only with more than 3 seconds press

Sadly I think is dead :(

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
UDPIH will probably not work in your car, so it's very likely you have to solder. Either defuse or NAND-AID and dumping the eMMC in hardware

Do you know when it was last used or what the installed firmware is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...