Gaming Need help with minecraft

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I have clueless. I use minecraft full version without premium. I found zelda adventure mod for minecraft. So I put texture folder and I check texture package and the list package is not there. I need help here.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's terrible joke (Minecraft is written in Java) telling you to correct the grammar in your sentences. I have no idea what you're saying.

From what I can gather, you tried to install a mod by putting it in the texturepack folder?

Reactions: DCG

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I can't help you with my grammar problem. So deal with it. If you don't understand what I am saying, then don't waste your time to post it like that. Now beat it. Can anyone can help me than Punyman?

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, I can't help you with my grammar problem. So deal with it. If you don't understand what I am saying, then don't waste your time to post it like that. Now beat it. Can anyone can help me than Punyman?

You see, that's funny because this sentence has near perfect grammar. But I'm sorry that I'm unable to help you, I've already derailed this thread enough :P. Good luck.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't be perfect so easily. Ok? My reading level is 4. Do you think I can make it for best grammar stuff like that? No, I don't think so. So go away before I get really pissed off.

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For texture packs u need to patch with mcpatcher or get optifine. For mods you have to drag them into the minecraft jar, not put them in the texture packs folder.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For texture packs u need to patch with mcpatcher or get optifine. For mods you have to drag them into the minecraft jar, not put them in the texture packs folder.
Oh ok. Thank you, 3B7. It is easy to patch like ips lunar? Or it is take a while to patch it?

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. Thank you, 3B7. It is easy to patch like ips lunar? Or it is take a while to patch it?
it very easy all you need is optifine or mcpatcher. optifine in order to install you need to put it in the minecraft.jar file. while mcpatcher you need to run the program to patch minecraft

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* I really get tired of having to clean up threads like these.

I'm asking you, please, if you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation: go elsewhere.
Most people are not amused by you baiting someone into an argument, and it doesn't help anybody.
Yes it's difficult for many of us to understand Brad, and it's difficult for him to understand us.
And Yes it's pretty easy to get him riled up.
Har har har.
That joke got old very quickly.
But it should be apparent to everyone that he's trying to improve,
and all this baiting is not helping that.

Reactions: Minox and Punyman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.