Minecraft Worlds file transfer?

LEGION1TE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to pull my old Minecraft worlds from my wiiu to a program that I have on windows called "Universal Minecraft Tool" (ik it is paid for; I mainly do it to support the dev).
However, I am struggling finding out how to get my worlds off of my wiiu.
(I am very new to modding and most abbreviations will go over my head so if you could explain what the abbreviation means, that will be super helpful)

I have tried getting a backup of the save files from all of my games, and have been able to find which random string of numbers is the Minecraft backup folder. However, ever file inside these folders are complete jibberish to me, and none of them have the ".wii" extension that the Universal Minecraft Tool program is looking to convert.

Any help is much appreciated! (attached is a video of the files I am referencing)

Attachments

• Screen Recording 2023-09-08 at 3.10.20 PM.mov
    28.6 MB
Trophies
XP
I have tried getting a backup of the save files from all of my games, and have been able to find which random string of numbers is the Minecraft backup folder. However, ever file inside these folders are complete jibberish to me, and none of them have the ".wii" extension that the Universal Minecraft Tool program is looking to convert.
.ext is just player data, useless outside of the Wii U. So you can ignore that file. Just take its corresponding extensionless file, download it, and add .wii to the end of it. It's the same format, just without the extension on the end.

Or like I said in the other thread, use Map Manager X to download it in that format directly.

Reactions: LEGION1TE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol