Hacking Need help on rehacking my wiiu

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i have already hacked my wiiu ages ago using the ds exploiylt and now my mucrosdcard seems to not work anymore. I have now bought 64gb microsd card. What do i need to do to get back my hack.

I heard tiramisu is better than the ds hack? Is it true? What are some disadvantages if any using tiramisu and will i be able to use tiramisu if i already did the ds exploit hack ages ago?

Can i load gamecube and wii games now? I remember it was a pain to get gamecube games on wiiu. I havent tried wii games yet.

Can we now load backups off usb flash drive or portable drive?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://wiiu.hacks.guide - The DS exploit is either Haxchi or CBHC. Make sure to uninstall this before installing Tiramisu (the link explains this, too).

Ofc. you can load gamecube and Wii games. Install Nintendont and inject them with Teconmoon's injector.

You're able to run backups like any other games. So yes, you are able to install them to a (Wii U formatted) hard drive (flash isn't recommended as the Wii U will wear it out fast).

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
https://wiiu.hacks.guide - The DS exploit is either Haxchi or CBHC. Make sure to uninstall this before installing Tiramisu (the link explains this, too).

Ofc. you can load gamecube and Wii games. Install Nintendont and inject them with Teconmoon's injector.

You're able to run backups like any other games. So yes, you are able to install them to a (Wii U formatted) hard drive (flash isn't recommended as the Wii U will wear it out fast).

i think mine is the haxchi one since i am sure it wasnt CBHC. i checked the page but it doesnt show how to uninstall haxchi or does it use another name for it?

i remember i needed like a 8gb or lower size back then

what hard drive is supported? 2.5 3.5? how big does it support?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i checked the page but it doesnt show how to uninstall haxchi
It does:
1659170888697.png

what hard drive is supported? 2.5 3.5?
All hard drives with external power.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If its only Haxchi, you can just remove the DS title with the red triangle over the data managment.
If it's CBHC, you need to properly uninstall it first using the CBHC installer. Otherwise, you will brick.
How to uninstall Haxchi/CBHC

Aslong you only use WiiU mode to play games from WiiU formated hard disk drive, every should work.
If u want in vWii mode play gamecube and wii backups, you need a second drive wich can lead in some trouble to find a compatible run for use with the USB Loaders. USB Device Compatibility list

Last edited by Sypherone,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo