Gaming Need For Speed: Most Wanted U

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, now that the rose tinted glasses are off, I'm going to give a more down to Earth impression of this game. Speaking of game, NFSMW is no game IMO. It's beautiful and I have fun with driving in the open world for leasure but when it comes to traditional racing.... WTF?! There are not enough guiding arrows to keep you on track during a race. It's a damn pain in the ass because the graphics are so damn good that the HUD blends in and that is NOT good for a racing game. A silly GPS and white lines notating checkpoints are NOT enough to help me find my way around tracks. Instead of letting me accidentally veer off into the open world, how about blocking me from the open world instead of leaving me guessing on whether or not I'm going the right way.

Secondly, the the Wii U team deserves a huge amount of props for how they handled controller support but, the lack of control due to having no Analog triggers sucks ass no matter which controller you use. I'm a Wii Wheel kinda guy and I find myself slamming on the eBrake too often just to drift and mostly find myself slammed into something. Overall I still recommend this game but it does have its issues.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1