Edit: Ups im wrong i mean 120MB O.o

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the feedback guys
smile.gif
I will be releasing a new version within the next few days with a much improved system to read/write to files when using the flash card straight (they are fuck slow compared to hard disk)

I think that most people would prefer to do the operation on the HD of their PC and not their TF card. As for new features ... I cant think of anything to tell you except for trying to perfect the code. I'm looking forward to RAR support. Will you be adding 7z support as well? Changing the BG pic will be nice but thats not something I really care about.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
I can see the properties fine for my trimmed games. Might be a PC problem.

probably its just it only just happened after i started using this program..

That's really odd, it happens only with trimmed roms? Oo It makes no sense at all.. my app only writes to the registry to save the options and doesn't touch anything else in the system; it doesn't need any ocx or dlls or .net shit etc either

CSD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, dstrimmer.

Which roms had problems? And what were those problems if you don't mind me asking? I've used this trimmer on all my roms, and have only tries a few so far, but they work fine.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
smile.gif
Some rom dumps seem to write the trash data in a different way, so a few roms using a different standard had problems in carts other than m3/r4, and also a few ones in that one too.

However, some ppl still seem to be having problems when using it with SuperCard DS One. I analyzed some roms from a user with that cart and checked them precisely with an hex editor, before and after trimming, they were fine.. tried them on my M3, ran perfect, but he's still having problems..

It seems to be specifically with that cart tho (SuperCard DS One)

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that V1.07 for Simply as well as a new R4 firmware is out ... Is your trimming code working in order to provide Full download play or do we still have to have Raw dumps in order to have full download play compatibility??

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Now that V1.07 for Simply as well as a new R4 firmware is out ... Is your trimming code working in order to provide Full download play or do we still have to have Raw dumps in order to have full download play compatibility??

I believe so.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't personally tried it but I'll 100% guarantee that now the firmware has fixed the problem the trimmer won't affect DL play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...