Hacking NDSTokyoTrim - batch trimmer with wifi detection

Infernape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry i should have made it clear before.
Download play for starfox works untrimmed, but after i trimmed it with this program it didnt work. It just gets stuck on the downloading.. screen when you try to download it.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
DStrimmer, thanks for making this program.

Will you ever be adding support for rar files?

I'm also in favour of a an alternate background. Maybe a Gengoroh Tagame one?
smile.gif

Yeah I will add rar soon. As for the background, ill make it able so people can just use any other bg they have in the application folder with a specific name.

Starfox - ill check it out.

Magnifico

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i should have made it clear before.
Download play for starfox works untrimmed, but after i trimmed it with this program it didnt work. It just gets stuck on the downloading.. screen when you try to download it.

i tested this once before and again now to make sure and it DOES work for me after trimming with download play. maybe youre forgetting to hit cut off on the host ds?

also works on wifi

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ill use this trimmer i guess....i doesn't freeze up like other trimmers.

but WHY! can you not change the background?

i am not in that stuff and you are sick to use the background. Sick in the mind

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saved 218 MB when I trimmed this. I don't have my R4 yet but I'm setting up everything for it. So far everyone is satisfied with your program but I have the backups just in case. Hope it works!
happy.gif

unpaidassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I just trimmed some roms but for some reason 0085 - Jump Super Stars (J) was not detected. I even unzipped it and tried again but nope. And for some weird reason 0696 - Jump Ultimate Stars (J) was able to be trimmed while in zip form

cheapassdave

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hey I just trimmed some roms but for some reason 0085 - Jump Super Stars (J) was not detected. I even unzipped it and tried again but nope. And for some weird reason 0696 - Jump Ultimate Stars (J) was able to be trimmed while in zip form
It should work, because i just tried them in zip form. maybe change the name of the nds file? and zip it again
wacko.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
The flashcart doesnt matter. So yes it works with every single flashcart for the DS ever created and every one after this until the end of time.

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saved 218 MB when I trimmed this. I don't have my R4 yet but I'm setting up everything for it. So far everyone is satisfied with your program but I have the backups just in case. Hope it works!Â
happy.gif

Forgot to give you an update.....

I've had my R4 for 1 week already with no problems with the trimmed roms. Excellent work!
bow.gif

*knocks on wood*
dry.gif

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Thanks for the feedback guys
smile.gif
I will be releasing a new version within the next few days with a much improved system to read/write to files when using the flash card straight (they are fuck slow compared to hard disk)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu