You guys just hate Miharu
frown.gif
How old is your sis?

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dstrimmer I appreciate your hard work but seriously, its a frigin BG ... don't put to much time into this. Its not like the BG is nude pic. Very few ppl are use to Japanese anime. Just make some boring BG o/w ppl will just spam u and ask for custom BG's like a bunch of baby's. If you feel like wasting your time to fix this issue I suggest what u said above. However not all people know how to change pic size so I would suggest stretching/shrinking whatever image is in the folder so that it meets the forms width and height ... most likely if u don't do this then people will bother you about this issue.

Keep up the great work.

Mire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe his intention is that the people who hate anime aren't the target group to use his software? :P
No one is forced to use that piece of software if they dislike the art in it!

Beside that, half naked animegirls with pink hair need to become widely accepted in euro and u.s. society already, imo!

-M.

sethsez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very few ppl are use to Japanese anime.
It has nothing to do with being used to anime and everything to do with how weird it is for this kind of program. I'm not offended by swears, but if the program played a sound clip that yelled "shit!" every time I clicked a button it'd certainly seem stupid and needless, even though Pulp Fiction doesn't bother me in the least.

In short, it's ridiculous because it's not an anime fansite, it's a batch encoding program. I'm not asking for full skinning ability, just the option to have a plain background for those of us who, for whatever reason, don't want a barely-dressed anime girl in a video encoder.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
It may look ridiculous to others, but you need to remember I first made this app just for myself and later on thought maybe some people would like it so I posted on the boards; it's not something I made out of the request of anybody so that it would need to match other people's criteria.

sethsez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may look ridiculous to others, but you need to remember I first made this app just for myself and later on thought maybe some people would like it so I posted on the boards; it's not something I made out of the request of anybody so that it would need to match other people's criteria.
I understand that, which is why I'm not demanding anything.
wink.gif
I mean, a free app is a free app. But with anything you release on the internet you're going to get feedback, wanted or not, and the background is certainly... noticeable on this.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
I said I'd let ppl use other bg anyway, when I get some time to release the next version : ) (rar support and much smoother file loading/writing so that the application won't freeze during disk access with slow flash memories)

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You heard everyone, get a new version out with customize BG now!

Wow man ... U sure are being a jack*** by saying this

Yeah, he's acting like a straight up bitch now.

Dstrimmer, screw the ones that keep crying for a new background(especially this sissy). If they don't like the bg, then they don't have to use this excellent program. I mean come one, you have this trimmer open for, what...a few seconds to a couple minutes at a time? Pfft...

NDSTokyoTrim isn't the only batch trimmer that keeps download play intact. Put forth a little effort, and go find one.

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted a new background, but since everyone has started making a big deal out of it, I think you should keep it just out of spite.

You should just concentrate on actual features like rar support. (Or you could just tell us all to go f*ck ourselves, if you like - it's your program.)
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.