Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrchew said:
DieForIt said:
B-Blue said:
Guys, can't you see?
You don't need a flashcarts anymore, just download the rom, transfer it to you sd card and play.

ph34r.gif
But is DSi compactible with 4GB SD cards?
ph34r.gif
NeoGAF indicates that the Nintendo DSi does officially support SDHC, unlike the Wii.

Actually the Wii's hardware allows SDHC however the firmware/software does not, except for updates that been showing up lately such as the homebrew channel

mrchew

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
mrchew said:
DieForIt said:
B-Blue said:
Guys, can't you see?
You don't need a flashcarts anymore, just download the rom, transfer it to you sd card and play.

ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
NeoGAF indicates that the Nintendo DSi does officially support SDHC, unlike the stock Wii. with homebrew channel you can

Actually the Wii's hardware allows SDHC however the firmware/software does not, except for updates that been showing up lately such as the homebrew channel

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrchew said:
Banger said:
mrchew said:
DieForIt said:
B-Blue said:
Guys, can't you see?

ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
NeoGAF indicates that the Nintendo DSi does officially support SDHC, unlike the stock Wii. with homebrew channel you can

I do think that their will be a Wii update that will allow it, and they will claim to allow "more storage". Not that many people will be willing to update.

J

Jackreyes

The flashcarts not working was hardly surprising.
I mean we're a community of roughly 100,000, I'd say roughly 50% pirate DS games (no actual idea)...
thats 50,000 people pirating DS games to start with...
50,000 x £30 = £1,500,000
if everyone just wanted one game, also, there are sure to be plenty more thousands of DS pirates we don't know about.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Soooo...
What about features, photos? How does the quality stand? And what does it mean that not all DS games will work on DSi?!! And also, how about region-free? Does EUR/USA carts work? And languages? And how is the screen? Does the game look better on bigger screen? And menu? And sound? And *opens the questions bag*

EDIT: Also it would be nice if put in User Submitted news.
EDIT 2: I said user sub....nah who cares about me....

Zerotance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could the reason for why the error message on the EZV be because he has a chinese card or maybe that the images are too small for the screen so he has to make them the correct size?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Zerotance said:
Could the reason for why the error message on the EZV be because he has a chinese card or maybe that the images are too small for the screen so he has to make them the correct size?
Nope...screens are bigger, but it's the same resolution....flashcart can't know that screens are bigger!

And games are region locked! SO it doesn't mean anything that the cart is Chinese!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Banger said:
I do think that their will be a Wii update that will allow it, and they will claim to allow "more storage". Not that many people will be willing to update.
Not that many people will be willing to update? If the update would be released, wouldn't we be able to use SDHC cards up to 32GB. On the Wii??? I think it would be excellent news. I think a lot will be willing to update.

All we need is confirmation on the file sizes of the pics taken from the camera (which I think is the same size as a pic taken from a real 3MP camera).

Speaking of that, won't the possible Wii update allow us to finally export pics in the message board? I just hope that will happen. I lost my 100 Metroid screenies and there was no way I could back it up.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would be interesting to know what the error message say with the EZ Flash V.

Anyway, the newer flashcarts include an upgradable boot (i suppose), so a kernel upgrade with special instruction to enable the flashcart to write inside the SST flash chip, and it will work on normal DS and DSi.

Don't you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Sure it's shit but the live concert, you can practically smell her enthusiasm