kernelPANIC

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Well, first of all, I'd like to clarify that I live in Spain and that I preordered my White DS Lite a month ago at my local GAME store (also present in Sweden or the UK, similar to Gamestop in the US). They called me over an hour ago and 20 minutes later I was at the store. I took a look at the Black DS Lite and, while being an impressive model, I'm quite satisfied with having picked the White model.
I dunno if this is restricted to my country but they didn't include one measely demo (I think they included a Brain Training demo for the US launch).

Let the good times roll.
cool.gif

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GAME let you pick it up? They phoned me yesterday to let me know it had arrived, but didn't give me the option of picking it up till release date (Friday 23rd).

Do you guys have a different release date or something?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this is restricted to my country but they didn't include one measely demo (I think they included a Brain Training demo for the US launch).
actually, only a few specific retailers (bestbuy and circuit city) included the brain age game [full version] as a bonus item for purchasing the newer, brighter, lighter model here in the states.

question for you. does the uk version include the wriststrap? I know a lot of people in the states were complaining (and felt "cheated") that the us launch didn't include one unlike the japanese ds lites.

kernelPANIC

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
My Lite did NOT include any wriststrap whatsoever.
Wait. Let me check again.

None...

Just the lite, the charger, dust cover and two stylus (one that came inserted in the console, the other one fell on my lap when I was opening everything)

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh.. Amazon.co.uk has shipping restrictions so they won't ship me one here in the U.S.

Does anyone know where I can order a BLACK DSL and have it shipped to the United States?

Why we get screwed by all the tech companies I will never know.

-Zach

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
actually, only a few specific retailers (bestbuy and circuit city) included the brain age game [full version] as a bonus item for purchasing the newer, brighter, lighter model here in the states.
there's also a retail store chain in germany which gives you Brain Training for free if you pre-order your DS Lite there...

the european DS Lite will have no demo and no wriststrap in it...that's pretty cheap from Nintendo of Europe...but I didn't expect anything else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1