Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

hexxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I may have bricked my R4I-SDHC doing this (Not the app's fault, mine entirely)

I dont know what went wrong, but when I was installing the forwarder CIA's, about half of them worked flawlessly, and about half of them became white icons with no name. I figured it would be best not to launch any of these, but somehow, while i was deleting them in FBI, I accidentally launched one of them (big mistake). After launch, it just gave the general "An error has occurred" screen, so I restarted, and finished deleting the forwarders, figuring the others would still work fine. I was wrong. All of the previously working ones now simply launched to the error screen, and so I went to the R4 cart, and tried to boot it. Error message. Tried everything I could think of to fix it, this is my last plea before I simply break down, and give bengbengxaoi over at the site's sponsor 16 more dollars.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I may have bricked my R4I-SDHC doing this (Not the app's fault, mine entirely)

I dont know what went wrong, but when I was installing the forwarder CIA's, about half of them worked flawlessly, and about half of them became white icons with no name. I figured it would be best not to launch any of these, but somehow, while i was deleting them in FBI, I accidentally launched one of them (big mistake). After launch, it just gave the general "An error has occurred" screen, so I restarted, and finished deleting the forwarders, figuring the others would still work fine. I was wrong. All of the previously working ones now simply launched to the error screen, and so I went to the R4 cart, and tried to boot it. Error message. Tried everything I could think of to fix it, this is my last plea before I simply break down, and give bengbengxaoi over at the site's sponsor 16 more dollars.
Try shortening the game .NDS filename that gave the white icon.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh, that's not the problem, as of right now. Whenever I get my next/fix this card I'll do that. As of right now, the card just black screens on launch. :(
I had that same problem. After opening a single one with error message, none worked. So, I formatted the R4i's SD card, re-added everything and it worked again!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This happened three times, and every time after formatting, it worked.

hexxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that same problem. After opening a single one with error message, none worked. So, I formatted the R4i's SD card, re-added everything and it worked again!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This happened three times, and every time after formatting, it worked.
Formated my card, still wouldnt boot. I'll reformat, and see what happens.

EDIT: Still bricked.

hexxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The forwarders should work fine. Looks like you're out of luck with that card.
Yea, Like I said, it was all me, I was just hoping someone would know how to unbrick/confirm I was bricked. I'll just buy another, was only 16 bucks shipped from china in under a week lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny