RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news! ahezard did more work on the R4 forwarder template, and it's working! The pack in the OP is also updated.
Expect a new update of Forwarder3-DS soon.

Reactions: blackalabi

hirvimies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Thank you for this guide, appreciate you taking time to write it all down and keeping it updated.

Last time I used it (about 1 month ago) everything went smoothly, except one part where I was to edit some hex values and couldn't figure out what the guide meant. I skipped that part and everything went well regardless. Now I see the hex-part is removed so I look forward to using your guide next time I create a forwarder. Got a R4i card btw.

Reactions: RocketRobz

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this guide, appreciate you taking time to write it all down and keeping it updated.

Last time I used it (about 1 month ago) everything went smoothly, except one part where I was to edit some hex values and couldn't figure out what the guide meant. I skipped that part and everything went well regardless. Now I see the hex-part is removed so I look forward to using your guide next time I create a forwarder. Got a R4i card btw.
The current version of Forwarder3-DS now makes forwarders where you can copy them from System Memory to your SD Card.

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the currently working cards, which the best one to get? My plan is to have any of my 3ds game cards backed up as digital installs then just keep the ds card in the system.

hirvimies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Any other thoughts on which card is best?

I'm using R4i 3DS SDHC RTS because it serves it's purpose for me. Cheapest I could find in my region, small battery drain and of course it's compatible CIA Forwarders. Didn't want anything else for my flashcart than the ability to run DS games and support forwarders.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have searched the thread, I don't think I have seen this asked before. In the off chance it has I'm sorry.

Anyways, this is a purely for looks question. Does anybody know how to replace the cart launch icon with anything other than an empty white square for the DSTT.

I don't have any issues using the forwarders. Just thought I would ask if anybody has figured out a way to change that. Thanks!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have searched the thread, I don't think I have seen this asked before. In the off chance it has I'm sorry.

Anyways, this is a purely for looks question. Does anybody know how to replace the cart launch icon with anything other than an empty white square for the DSTT.

I don't have any issues using the forwarders. Just thought I would ask if anybody has figured out a way to change that. Thanks!
That can't be changed. The cart's ROM will have to be modified. The icon appearing is thanks to Luma3DS supporting region-free.

Last edited by RocketRobz,
Reactions: Xenosaiga

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...