Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me? I set up my forwarder the way the tutorial described. when i try to launch a game, the it gives me the dsi boot screen and then just stays white. I'm using the 3ds sd card methot, and upt the _nds folder in the root of it. Can anyone help?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a lot of effort, I've got everything working, but when I boot the forwarder, I get this white screen with a microSD-shaped red mark with "? menu" inside. It seems to suggest that the files in the forwarder could not be found, but I am still concerned that the forwarder cias I created do not lead to the files on my r4... Advice?
If DSTT/R4i-SDHC template/pack is used:
Do you have TTfwd.dat in the flashcard root, and the "_dsttfwd" folder in the 3DS SD root?
Can anyone help me? I set up my forwarder the way the tutorial described. when i try to launch a game, the it gives me the dsi boot screen and then just stays white. I'm using the 3ds sd card methot, and upt the _nds folder in the root of it. Can anyone help?
What game are you running?
small question. can i launch decrypt9 as a CIA as well for this or would that not work?
That'll not work.

unknownxgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks, although it appears my flashcart will not work, it just will not stay in my n3dsxl it pops out every time.

it a dstt cart.
never mind Russian method worked.

EDIT:
this is annoying.
after starting the forwarder i get the dsi bootscreen and then neverending whitescreen.

Last edited by unknownxgamer,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, this is the only .nds file I have when I finished dumping from D9
94b0948621b0a77054b00f953df8529f.png

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, weird. The rom is 50+mb, but when forwarded, it went down to like 1 mb.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hmmmm. I managed to get an app to appear on homemenu, but when launched, it says "bootstrap not found"

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, weird. The rom is 50+mb, but when forwarded, it went down to like 1 mb.
The 1MB file you might be referring to is the generated .nds file.
hmmmm. I managed to get an app to appear on homemenu, but when launched, it says "bootstrap not found"
Did you extract the files from the folder in the "3DS SD Card" pack to the SD root?

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the bootstrap .nds and .ini files are in "sdmc:/_nds/", and "ntr_forwarder.ini" is in "sdmc:/nds/"?
If so, you shouldn't be getting "bootstrap not found".
In the root of my SD card, I have nds folder. In it, I have ntr_forwader.ini. I don't have any _nds because I don't see it in the package I downloaded

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright