Hacking nds-card.com DSTWO returns

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if I am not in the right section. I recently bought a DSTWO card from nds-card.com. Received the card in 7 or 8 days. After setting the card up and putting it in my 3DS XL it would rarely recognize the card. And I do mean rarely. Now when I would put it my DSi XL it worked everytime. No problems at all. I have an Acekard for the DSi XL so I wanted a flash card for my 3DS XL. I contacted them and also sent them a video of the card working in the DSi XL and not working in the 3DS XL. They responded very quickly and told me to send it back to them thru the Post Office because it would be less expensive and have it tracked and and they would send me a new card as soon as they could track it. PO tells me its going to cost $52 to send it tracked and even more if I just send it and have it signed for because of the handling. Which means after all said and done for about $15 more I could have bought 3 DSTWO cards from Real Hot Stuff. I don't know if I am missing something because of the language barrier or what. Can anyone give me some advice? I bought the card from them to help support the site.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
It may be a contact issuehttp://gbatemp.net/threads/solving-acekard-contact-issues.231412/

Having said that, there have been a lot of these posts about the DSTWO not being recognised.

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be a contact issuehttp://gbatemp.net/threads/solving-acekard-contact-issues.231412/

Having said that, there have been a lot of these posts about the DSTWO not being recognised.

Yeah, my friends DSTWO works fine it my 3DS XL I have tried everything to no avail

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I couldn't believe how much they were charging. I guess I could just keep it for my DSi XL in case I ever have to send away the 3DS XL for repair. Or find someone with a DSi to sell it too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, the price she will give them will be over infinite