Gaming NA: Register a 2DS/3DS XL and 1 of 6 Games in March and Get Pokémon X/Y Free

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
I missed out on free copies of Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, and now this?

37866052.jpg

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well as i dont think i will be able to use this offer if anyone wants to buy mario kart 7 europe club nintendo code i can let it for 5usd

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well as i dont think i will be able to use this offer if anyone wants to buy mario kart 7 europe club nintendo code i can let it for 5usd
European codes are useless towards this promotion given to how it's American.

tairo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm i have a few 3ds xl pins and games but they all for uk ,might use a usa proxy and see if i can register it using the usa site :)

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would I want Pokemon X/Y for free? You might as well throw a free rock at my face.

This is why I find it hard to like Nintendo..

I remember a previous promotion, 6 games were offered and we could pick which one to get free. Is it just me or is Nintendo getting more heavy handed as a result of their failures? Next they will release systems in Zelda editions only.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would I want Pokemon X/Y for free? You might as well throw a free rock at my face.

This is why I find it hard to like Nintendo..

I remember a previous promotion, 6 games were offered and we could pick which one to get free. Is it just me or is Nintendo getting more heavy handed as a result of their failures? Next they will release systems in Zelda editions only.
Yes how dare they give away a free game, even if it's a game I don't want. How horrible of them to have a promotion they don't have to offer to encourage sales.
What bastards :mellow:

zeello

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes how dare they give away a free game, even if it's a game I don't want. How horrible of them to have a promotion they don't have to offer to encourage sales.
What bastards :mellow:

ok hotshot but what if the free game was rapelay

zeello

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The catch makes no sense. 2DS is the cheapest model so it's not like they stand to gain more money by excluding 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: