• Views 352,963
  • Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1
Z

Zorua

OP
Densetsu9000 said:
Zorua said:
I remember reading that Rockstar was going to dump it. Has he dumped it yet?
No, he said it's taking way too long to dump it using the method he has available to him, so he decided not to.

His reasoning is that it will probably be leaked by someone else long before he finishes dumping it.

Whether this will actually happen or not, he's not obligated to release the ROM.

I know he isn't. I was just asking.

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
One day I will discover the secret of these games: each one is just a slight update of the previous yet I must have it and play it and like it
huh.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Spongeroberto said:
One day I will discover the secret of these games: each one is just a slight update of the previous yet I must have it and play it and like it
huh.gif

it's the pokemon availability. there are a lot of pokemons to choose from. 100+ each generation.

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i haven't been online in ages but thought id add my two cents ^__^. havent really been keeping up to date on any info for these, but iv been playing pokemon from 1997-98 on the oldschool gameboys (favourite was my red pocket gb though it aite AAA's) so its just like, completion to get the newest. hopefully only 24-48 hours till a dump
smile.gif
i should be playing YGO 2011 to take my mind of it but i just cba :$

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ADAMAZiD said:
Might dump if its not already done by today.

if it's not too much trouble for you, please dump it, but you're not obliged. oh and i heard you may get in trouble if you dumped it though. i'm not sure.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i like how everyone assumes that if its dumped we will be able to play it

wait for some scene release (who with no offense will do it properly) and may even crack it along the way

we all know a CLEAN release will certainly not work, this isn't 2007, roms these days all have major AP checks.

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i wanna know what groups gunna get it out first lol. behumit, eximus etc. whoever does theirs gunna be respect to go with it too, as itll be what everone will download. i wander if theirs ever speed wars between the groups to get games dumped fastest or if they pull together like a private knit community.im guessing the first from what i remember of p2p - scene nfo's XD

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
here yours newest shovelware nds scene!
Mega_Bloks_Diego_Build_and_Rescue_USA_NDS-iND
Mahjong_-_Journey_Quest_for_Tikal_USA_NDS-iND

angry.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^ what is junk for some is gold for others, you fail to get the idea of archiving these roms

back to Pokemon talk:

what starter you guys gonna choose ? - i have no idea what to go for, help /advice please.

Z

Zorua

OP
Maz7006 said:
i like how everyone assumes that if its dumped we will be able to play it

wait for some scene release (who with no offense will do it properly) and may even crack it along the way

we all know a CLEAN release will certainly not work, this isn't 2007, roms these days all have major AP checks.

As other people stated, AKAIO's AAP has been working with every single game. Although this doesn't imply that it certainly will work, there is a very high probability of it working.

QUOTE(Maz7006 @ Mar 2 2011, 05:11 PM) ^^ what is junk for some is gold for others, you fail to get the idea of archiving these roms

back to Pokemon talk:

what starter you guys gonna choose ? - i have no idea what to go for, help /advice please.

I'm choosing the water one although I forgot what it was called.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: i can't justify it cuz i got a miyoo mini, but damn i love the sp form factor