Get a Tyranitar to unleash Excadrills full potential
Excadrill @Life Orb
252 Atk 252 Speed
Adamant
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Earthquake/Drill Liner
X Scissor/Aerial Ace
Shadow claw/aerial ace over swords dance i think it is too risky to put up a swords dance considering the def and the fire,ground,fight,water weakness.
Then you should have a Choice Band

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Rockstar said:
Heram said:
Rockstar said:
Get a Tyranitar to unleash Excadrills full potential
Excadrill @Life Orb
252 Atk 252 Speed
Adamant
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Earthquake/Drill Liner
X Scissor/Aerial Ace
Shadow claw/aerial ace over swords dance i think it is too risky to put up a swords dance considering the def and the fire,ground,fight,water weakness.
Then you should have a Choice Band
Saw that one coming lol

Heram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
depending on the team online you can have only one choice band you know. actually it is one item of each, so only 1 leftovers per team mostly. however with the jewels which acts like choice band with one use and one type.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heram said:
depending on the team online you can have only one choice band you know. actually it is one item of each, so only 1 leftovers per team mostly. however with the jewels which acts like choice band with one use and one type.
Well in a 3v3 battle I would never see myself running more than 1 choice bander

Dreamboy21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i hope it gets dumped soon. never tried a 3vs3 pokemon battle in the japonese version(rotation battle or watever it's called). guess i'll have to continue playing the translated version got v9.10 with english name's but its not the same, plus cant get to battle throw wifi unless i rename the pokemos to have the japonese characters unstead the translated english ones..

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of my 10 planned singles team

Tyranitar
@Sandstream
@Focus Sash
Jolly 252 ATk/252 Spe/4hp
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch
Stone Edge
Crunch

Excadrill
@Sand Throw
@Choice Band
Adamant @252 Atk/252 Spe
Shadow Claw
Drill Liner
Rock Slide
X Scissor/Aerial Ace/Poison Jab

Starmie
@Life Orb
Natural Cure
Timid 252 Sp Atk/252 Spe
Hydro Pump
TBolt
Grass Knot
Recover

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered my copy with a week to go
ohmy.gif
less of a strain on the wait, ya know? :3

Dreamboy21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tagg7 said:
Relax guys, you'll know when there's a leak. Everything out there now is fake.

there's one website that when the dumps normally are done they post it even before release date, but there's no updates about black and white roms so far..

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I know there are people starving about info on the actual game availability. So, lemme share what I know so far :3c

You know the NYC Nintendo World Store event? There's a second event that Sunday; and in order for the event to actually...you know, work and the staff to understand the game and questions better, TPCI's already given some of the staff copies of the game early - since Sunday actually. However I don't think NWS employees really want to put their job on the line (that and also I know quite a few of them, none of them really would know how to dump a game or put aside the time to do so anyway) in order to do it.
[I know quite a few people who work there - one of them is in charge of the event and I know he definitely has a copy]

Likewise, a friend of mine who works at CEX in the UK somehow managed to net a copy of Black from his local GAME - it was mostly coincidence as he picked it up just today. Maybe an employee goof, or just plain ignorance. idk if street date laws apply in the UK, lol

In other words, all Gamestops, CEX, GAME stores, department stores, and a few ma&pa stores should have copies of the game by now but they're not allowed to be sold until the street date. However I don't think anyone's gonna be manly enough to sneak it out due to massive fines. (however, i think this is kinda obvious so pardon me if i'm telling you all THINGS YOU ALREADY KNOW)

I'd say that a dump of the game should surface tomorrow at midnight EST into Thursday, and Thursday night the latest.
However, the Western localizations may have some heavy-duty AP (they ARE infrared carts like HGSS as well, mind)

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
kosheh said:
Actually, I know there are people starving about info on the actual game.

You know the NYC Nintendo World Store event? There's a second event that Sunday; and in order for the event to actually...you know, work and the staff to understand the game and questions better, TPCI's already given some of the staff copies of the game early - since Sunday actually. However I don't think NWS employees really want to put their job on the line (that and also I know quite a few of them, none of them really would know how to dump a game or put aside the time to do so anyway) in order to do it.
[I know quite a few people who work there - one of them is in charge of the event and I know he definitely has a copy]

Likewise, a friend of mine who works at CEX in the UK somehow managed to net a copy of Black from his local GAME - it was mostly coincidence as he picked it up just today. Maybe an employee goof, or just plain ignorance. idk if street date laws apply in the UK, lol

In other words, all Gamestops, CEX, GAME stores, department stores, and a few ma&pa stores (VGNY?) should have copies of the game by now but they're not allowed to be sold until the street date. However I don't think anyone's gonna be manly enough to sneak it out due to massive fines.

I'd say that a dump of the game should surface tomorrow at midnight EST into Thursday, and Thursday night the latest.
However, the Western localizations may have some heavy-duty AP (they ARE infrared carts like HGSS as well, mind)
What do Black and White use the infrared for?

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh! It's really awesome. :3c
It's for enhanced battling and trading - it's faster than the DS wireless and the carts communicate almost instantaneously with one another - so trades go from a 1 minute procedure to like 10 seconds now. I'm exaggerating on that number lol, but the speed at which wireless communications are done are now greatly improved.

Unfortunately there is no Pokewalking in this game. :{
In order to do that they'd have to make some sort of firmware update for the Pokewalkers which is...well, simply put, impossible since there's nothing to connect them to the internet with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi