• Likes 1

Dreamboy21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kosheh said:
Oh! It's really awesome. :3c
It's for enhanced battling and trading - it's faster than the DS wireless and the carts communicate almost instantaneously with one another - so trades go from a 1 minute procedure to like 10 seconds now. I'm exaggerating on that number lol, but the speed at which wireless communications are done are now greatly improved.

Unfortunately there is no Pokewalking in this game. :{
In order to do that they'd have to make some sort of firmware update for the Pokewalkers which is...well, simply put, impossible since there's nothing to connect them to the internet with.

what about that thing that let you go into a friend game is it with infrared too right?

narnia22

Trophies
XP
Country
Dreamboy21 said:
kosheh said:
Oh! It's really awesome. :3c
It's for enhanced battling and trading - it's faster than the DS wireless and the carts communicate almost instantaneously with one another - so trades go from a 1 minute procedure to like 10 seconds now. I'm exaggerating on that number lol, but the speed at which wireless communications are done are now greatly improved.

Unfortunately there is no Pokewalking in this game. :{
In order to do that they'd have to make some sort of firmware update for the Pokewalkers which is...well, simply put, impossible since there's nothing to connect them to the internet with.

what about that thing that let you go into a friend game is it with infrared too right?
no the entralink is wireless connection not IR

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supposedly the rom is undumpable with a flash cart like HGSS or something. thats what i heard. idk what it means other than whats said, but all i know is we have HGSS, sooooooo. . .

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
I intend on this being the last game i plough through.
Was considering okamiden - but that looks like it would be awesome with the circle pad on 3ds, so ill play it on my lovely brand new console when it arrives
smile.gif

What version are you guys wanting?

Ill go with witchever leaks first.

Dreamboy21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZenZero said:
Was considering okamiden - but that looks like it would be awesome with the circle pad on 3ds, so ill play it on my lovely brand new console when it arrives
smile.gif

White version because of Zekrom
tongue.gif

Z

Zorua

OP
ZenZero said:
smile.gif

White because I played the fan translated Black.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeez the wait is killing me but if okamiden gets leaked the same day doubt it its a week after pokemon black gets released i will be too confused which to play. the part of me that loved okami will tell me to play okami but the pokefreak in me will tell me to play black any of you have similar or remotley any where close to my thoughts.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
VentusVanitas said:
Eww. Pokenoobs. My cousin has the game, but he lives in Uk, and the noob wont dump it. Thats cause his friend's parents got arrested for selling piracy.
tell him to mail you the rom file and you upload it to the net. anonymously.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
I remember reading that Rockstar was going to dump it. Has he dumped it yet?
No, he said it's taking way too long to dump it using the method he has available to him, so he decided not to.

His reasoning is that it will probably be leaked by someone else long before he finishes dumping it.

Whether this will actually happen or not, he's not obligated to release the ROM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, you just had bad timing